Hey Elise

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
you wouldn't happen to have the semi recent bootleg release of Somore's I Refuse would you?

I can not find this track ANYWHERE. and now I will quote you. I MISS CHICAGO!

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Recent, like '09 recent?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    pm will be sent.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    pretty sure it's '10 recent but possibly '09. All I know is that it was released as a boot on Ghost records...I think.

This video at about the :40 mark

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Frankieeeeeeeeee!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    djdaze said:
    pretty sure it's '10 recent but possibly '09. All I know is that it was released as a boot on Ghost records...I think.

Ghost as in El-B's label? If so, my boy Joe knows him, and if he hasn't got a rip of it, he might well be able to get one off Lewis himself.

DocMcCoy said:
    djdaze said:

Ghost as in El-B's label? If so, my boy Joe knows him, and if he hasn't got a rip of it, he might well be able to get one off Lewis himself.

Possibly, Frankie J (the guy in that video) had it in one of his playlists and that's how he listed it. If you can find it that would be awesome...been looking for a minute. So many of these are vinyl only bootlegs that only make it to a few stores, none of which happen to be in Albuquerque, NM. Good lord I miss Gramaphone.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    djdaze said:
    Good lord I miss Gramaphone.

ok upon further inspection I kinda doubt it's THAT Ghost Records...their sound seems a bit dark and I doubt they'd be releasing any bootlegs. I'm thinking it's another Ghost that's more along the lines of Herbal Essence or Who's That.