Fat Joe to put out lifestyle album!

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
In one of your last interviews you said you would be releasing two more albums after Darkside Vol. 1 and then retiring, is this true and why two?

I don???t even know, that???s just s**t I said. I???m working on a new album now, but it???s not even a Darkside album, it???s a lifestyle album. We gonna do Darkside 2 and maybe the lifestyle will be put out together, Darkside 2 as a mixtape...

Can anyone explain what this means?

It sounds potentially hilarious, although I'm sure that it's a concept best left to flourish in one's mindgarden as the reality will inevitably be as boring as all other things Fat Joe related.

Comments

• fast food dedication songs?

plus maybe one sneaker licking joint. LIFESTYLEZ

• cookbook said:

^^^ PHANTOM FASTFOOD CRAB SCRATCH??? ^^^^

B/W

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Fat Joe as Tony Robbins or Fat Joe as Robin Leach. I would laugh at both.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    cookbook said:

^^^ PHANTOM FASTFOOD CRAB SCRATCH??? ^^^^

Funny post.

B/W Is corn on the cob a common side at KFC? I didn't know they did corn like that. Almost seems like an afterthought in the above meal. I'd like to think the relationship between potential and realization of said concept album is as elastic as a waistband, but I am also not a fool. Could even the most lofty moments rise as high as some of the normal-joe parts of Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City?

And Iron Chef just season the salmon / It's coming down pouring / He's watching BBC / Eating a salad