MIKE JONES remix (beat related)

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.grafwritah.com/beats/Grafwritah%20-%20PO2005%20Mike%20Jones.mp3Could I be on TRL with this?What will Mike (Tyson) think?Ever since whoever it was posted that Mike Jones acapella, I've laid it over around 20 different and varyingly ridiculous tracks. fun tho.

Comments

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    So wrong and so right.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts

please make longer!!!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

please make longer!!!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Link to the Mike Jones acapella please.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Does anyone have a link to the modifications necessary to turn your gameboy into a mixer and music production system?

I remember quite some time ago, a couple of people, Bjork's producers in particular, where using the first generation gameboys to mix and capture sounds. Anyone?

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    Does anyone have a link to the modifications necessary to turn your gameboy into a mixer and music production system?

I remember quite some time ago, a couple of people, Bjork's producers in particular, where using the first generation gameboys to mix and capture sounds. Anyone?

gameboy music software and
    some examples of gameboy music by nyc's Bubblyfish

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

havent tried it myself, but i know some people use lsd

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

My buddy has done it. You can ask him at http://www.myspace.com/kayrad

• Say, that brought back some memories!

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Thanks!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I pulled it off a post on here. Do a search on the board for it and it should turn up, or at least who had it. I'm not sure I kept the full version but I can look if you can't find the link.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    HEY NICE REMIX. I WAS THE CAT TH(DJSTYLES)AT POSTED IT UP ON THE WEBSITE. IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY DOPE. ITS MORE OF AN ABSTRACT REMIX. NICE WORK. YOU THINK YOU CAN SEND ME A COPY OF IT. MP3 IF POSSIBLE. I GOT SOME WAX THAT I CAN SEND YOU AS WELL IF YOU LIKE. WE ARE ACTAULLY IN THE PROCESS TO MIX IT DOWN AGAIN AND MASTER IT IN CALI. GET BACK AT ME. IF YOU CAN MP3 IT TO [email]THECRAFT@HOTMAIL.COM[/email]