Vodka is a hell??? of a??? drug!

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central

I mean, when I was younger we did stupid shit all the time (Jumping off 3 story homes into pools while being drunk) and even being an old fart I had some Four Loko in NYC this weekend and had a Bobby Brown dance off at a friends place at 3AM. But you gotta be pretty drunk to do this shit.

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    This is either Russia or Poland. Crazy. A fellow Polish board member once told me The Story where a few guys in Poland jumped out of a window in a cardboardbox as if they were in a spaceship. When ppl found them on the ground and went upstairs to check, another two ppl were already in another Box that said "rescue team" on the side...

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    sticky_dojah said:
    This is either Russia or Poland. Crazy. A fellow Polish board member once told me The Story where a few guys in Poland jumped out of a window in a cardboardbox as if they were in a spaceship. When ppl found them on the ground and went upstairs to check, another two ppl were already in another Box that said "rescue team" on the side...

Ha ha ha, crazy shit!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    sticky_dojah said:

i dunno why but i thought this was so funny but i let out a fart during the laughing episode and my cat jumped up all scared like

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    behemoth said:

i dunno why but i thought this was so funny but i let out a fart during the laughing episode and my cat jumped up all scared like

LMFAO!!

:comedy_gold:

• awwwwww man, FUCK ThAT!!!!!!!!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    behemoth said:
    sticky_dojah said:

!!!!!!!

• They're definitely speaking Russian, but I know people do shit like this here in Poland too. We're not as crazy as our eastern neighbours but if you hit some of the smaller towns, dudes get pretty crazy.

I love both the spaceship story and the fact that there are other Poles on Soulstrut. I'm mostly a lurker, though.

• sticky_dojah said:

This honestly souds like the kind of stories my dad would tell from his student days in the dorms in the '60s here.