Doll Digging Revealed

2»

Comments

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    This reminds me of this outsider artist Morton Bartlett I just saw work by. He made these creepy dolls of children and would take really intimate photographs of them in different poses (some decidedly NSFW). Nobody knew about his obsession until he died and his family had to clear out his house.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Price cheque

• leonleon 883 Posts

• leonleon 883 Posts
    double that.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Has anyone seen Lars and the Real Girl? I would recommend it for a rainy day. It isn't next-level amazing, but is a surprisingly satisfying mixture of sweet and funny. Written by Six Feet Under's Nancy Oliver, 84% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Doll digging without the overt perversion.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    It had me until....'' We Do It Fer You!!!"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Almond said:
    Doll digging without the overt perversion.

kind of hard to have one without the other, sweet story or not.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

• Almond said:
    Has anyone seen Lars and the Real Girl? I would recommend it for a rainy day. It isn't next-level amazing, but is a surprisingly satisfying mixture of sweet and funny. Written by Six Feet Under's Nancy Oliver, 84% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Doll digging without the overt perversion.

yeah if you're bored one day and want to make doing laundry feel like a night out at the strip clurb, then watch this.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    leon is killing this thread.

Please hijack the doll forum and do some phtoshop damage to their images! ;-P

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Also this....

"We had such a great time last year at our first annual meet, we decided to start booking early.
    The B&B has only 9 rooms and a trailer/motorhome hookup At the time of this posting there are
    only 4 rooms left at the B&B. After that there is a small motel nearby (cheaper). Peopel staying
    at the Motel can leave theri dolls at the B&B

We are hoping to see the biggest attendance ever in 2011.

If you are interested in learning more and possible attending this, or any other meets, or organizing
    your own get together please PM Bianca or Alexknight to have you added to the 'private' Meeting Room'.

All photos in the 1280x1024 montage above were taken at the 2010 meet.

You do not need to have a doll to attend the meet. All active TDF members are welcome to attend.

If you have not been an active posting member of TDF for at least 6 months, you will need a senior
    member to vouch for you before you are added to the Meeting Room Group.

Organizers for this event are the_den and midiman who you can also PM for information."

Do they organise a doll orgy at this thing?

• Checking his disco 12' auctions, no doubt.

• Something for Da Homies.... Awwwww Yeeeeah!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• Grafwritah said:

raphandz