50 GREATEST DIPSET SONGS

Comments

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    pleasantly surprised to see ' you oughta know' on there. i would have it top 5. love that track.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I'd pick 50 other tracks

• Brian said:
    complex

no thanks.

I'm sure it's got some interesting, amusing content in there.

but I have no interest in clicking-fifty-times through another Complex list ever again in my life.

I'm sure the marketing guys at Complex love all the additional ad imprints they can sell for each new screen, but have they ever stopped to think of how many potential clickers they lose by way of sheer clicking frustration/boredom?

• i skipped to top five and went from there.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Brian said:
    complex

no thanks.

I'm sure it's got some interesting, amusing content in there.

but I have no interest in clicking-fifty-times through another Complex list ever again in my life.

ROLL YOUR OWN:

"A _____ or a _____ couldn't rock this--this one was definitely tailor-made for _____."

"This one got slept on, but a lot of heads consider this the definitive _____ banger."

"This is one of those tracks that people in the know hear and say, right off, 'Oh, that's a _____ joint.'"

"This one was originally made for _____, but _____ heard it and said 'Yo, let me get that.' Later on, _____ was all pissed that they missed out, but what could they do? _____ rocked that shit."

"This was hot shit. It never came out, though, because of ______."

REPEAT X 10

• thrope said:
    pleasantly surprised to see ' you oughta know' on there. i would have it top 5. love that track.

Yes, so great.

Two others that are better than 95% of that list:

Cam'ron: "Bubble Music"

Cam'ron: "Suga Duga"