Record Mailers (Mid Atlantic Area)

BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Does anyone know of any spots (in the DC, MD, VA area) that I can get record mailers w/o having to order them via internet with shipping costs? Some place that just does like a "cash & carry" type thing where I can just buy like 100 or more mailers and just pick them up? I usually just go to who ever's the cheapest on ebay or just hit Bags Unlimited but I hate spending money on shipping that could just go towards more supplies.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Most eastern cardboard co's are in OH and Western NY. I think you're boned homie.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    The_Non said:
    Most eastern cardboard co's are in OH and Western NY. I think you're boned homie.

That's what I thought. Damn!! Thanks for the info man.

• ive got quite a bit, and im about to throw em out.....

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    ive got quite a bit, and im about to throw em out.....

Damn, for real?!?! What city you in?

• boston

• Do you go to Richmond? The guys at Steady Sounds might be able to hook you up.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    Do you go to Richmond? The guys at Steady Sounds might be able to hook you up.

I go to Charlottesville once in a while. I'll have to check them out nesxt time. Thanks for for the info, good lookin' out!

• this website is crazy cheap:

www.4bubble.com

they charge high on shipping but the prices are so cheap that it ends up being way cheaper than bags unlimited.