2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    raj looks like ben affleck.

• raj looks like ben affleck.

BAN

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

ben affleck + Michael Keaton's lovechild.

BAN
    i don't think you can ban raj(?)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

j*rms, you'd better be nice, or i'll make that yer avatar.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    LETS FACE IT:

ON SOULSTRUT YOU CAN SAY THE THINGS YOU NEVER CAN SAY IN PERSON.

Probably the main problem with this place.

Wouldn't you say that you are part of that though?

Ask my girl--everybody that knows me out in the world knows I'm uncouth and socially challenged enough to say all kinds of wild schitt.

PLAESE! You where wondering if they had any salad forks that one time we all had dinner, Mr Faux "P*trick keep your elbows off of the table" Rillz.

Actually, he does say all types of inappropriate shit in person, and rather loudly (too many years of listening to records at high decibels). When I tell him to quiet down, he's like, "What? I ain't ashamed! These people need to hear what I'm saying!"

He's also been known to read magazines when I drag him to parties with people he doesn't like (muito ruido).

And P*trick, he barely knew how to use a steak knife when I met him...I think he was raised by wolves!

• shig, right or left?

that pick aint working, but im tempted to say up and down, playa

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    LETS FACE IT:

Probably the main problem with this place.

Wouldn't you say that you are part of that though?

Ask my girl--everybody that knows me out in the world knows I'm uncouth and socially challenged enough to say all kinds of wild schitt.

PLAESE! You where wondering if they had any salad forks that one time we all had dinner, Mr Faux "P*trick keep your elbows off of the table" Rillz.

Actually, he does say all types of inappropriate shit in person, and rather loudly (too many years of listening to records at loud decibels). When I tell him to quiet down, he's like, "What? I ain't ashamed! These people need to hear what I'm saying!"

He's also been known to read magazines when I drag him to parties with people he doesn't like (muito ruido).

And P*trick, he barely knew how to use a steak knife when I met him...I think he was raised by wolves!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

YOOOOOOOOOO!

This is my move.

• shig, right or left?

that pick aint working, but im tempted to say up and down, playa

ah, there it goes. that's me on the LEFT, sun. dont you see the monopoly $$ hanging from my dress? i gets paid for mines

I think he was raised by wolves!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    scary german dude krishna record

are you talking about the "The Vision" record?

• My coworker just burned me a willie nelson CD.

I'm thinking about remixing a willie nelson song. I'm also thinking maybe not.

My coworker just burned me a willie nelson CD.

I'm thinking about remixing a willie nelson song. I'm also thinking maybe not.

you should remix it with donovan and dylan harmonies.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    LETS FACE IT:

so true for so many