Anyone have an explanation for this?

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central

A friend randomly sent this to me this morning and I love it but have no clue about it's maker or meanings. And my friend refuses to respond to my inquiry. I'm sure he's got some lame excuse like "being too busy at work" or something....

Comments

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    i believe the scuplture is japanese, can't remember his name. awesome stuff

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    JectWon said:

A friend randomly sent this to me this morning and I love it but have no clue about it's maker or meanings. And my friend refuses to respond to my inquiry. I'm sure he's got some lame excuse like "being too busy at work" or something....

Im pretty sure my wife reviewed this artist recently. Can't remember his name though, sorry

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    I believe it's an allegory:
    that massive bull fart represents the future result of our dear planet's ongoing excruciation and the message is obvious: if we keep this up we're gonna get it in the ass

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    damms said:
    I believe it's an allegory:
    that massive bull fart represents the future result of our dear planet's ongoing excruciation and the message is clear and obvious: if we keep this up we're gonna get it in the ass

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i cant remember, but its been my avatar since the new strut was launched I will see if i can find the article i grabbed it from

• luckluck 4,077 Posts