Do me baby

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
I JUST realized dude drops a hot verse about Statutory Rape.

Whoa.

Comments

• Smack it up
    Flip it
    Rub it down
    Rinse
    Repeat

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i know. i was explaining to my gf how we were all singing along to that rap back when i was 11 years old. she was shocked.

• Me and the crew used to dew her

• jaymack said:
    i know. i was explaining to my gf how we were all singing along to that rap back when i was 11 years old. she was shocked.

That era was raw

• i thought this was about the prince song do me baby. which is super.

bbd video for do me baby was the sort that would make my mom say as she walked past the tv that nuance and subtlety were dead. and i would cringe and be like, mom why do you always have to say something about every rap video we watch, parents just don't understand!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    jaymack said:

That era was raw

For real. Madd rappz about illegal underage intercourse back then.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    jaymack said:

A girl I knew back in Grade 8 sent me a FB message a few weeks back sayin' "Remember when you would say this rap on the school yard". Ah yes... Good times...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Related:

"She gave up the puddin' for a letter and some candy!"

And those dudes were, like, eight or something. Shit was rodeo.

• Holy shit dude - I am now making Rodeo part of mydaily adjective stack. Thx!

• DOR said:

man thats such a dope album...i still keep this in my weekly play list, i was a huge 2 live crew fan growing up

• "rodeo" FTW!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    i thought this was about the prince song do me baby. which is super.

Meli'sa Morgan version is nice, too!