Dust & Grooves update (Frank Gossner)

dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
for those who follow this blog there was an update lastweek....

http://www.dustandgrooves.com/

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Game the fuck Over.

I just spent the best part of 1/2 an hour reading that interview.

So good.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Those covers look sooooo cool!

Dont punch me, frank

• yeah i have been stuck at work here reading like 10 minutes at a time.....sadly i just finished reading it for the second time, and i really like his take on the "mp3 world" totally seems like a cool guy to just chill out with and listen to hm talk about his diggin experiences...

the pics and posted mp3's were awesome..

• Another great feature by Eilon.
    Any guesses on which Strutteur left the angry, anonymous comments???

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    funky16corners said:
    Another great feature by Eilon.

Where did you see the comments? In his Facebook page?
    There's none in the blog.

Peace

• MoogMan said:
    funky16corners said:

Where did you see the comments? In his Facebook page?
    There's none in the blog.

Peace

Yes there is. Scroll down to the bottom and look for the link.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    funky16corners said:

Pretty slim "flaming". Not even worth responding to (though, of course, Frank did).

overall, a nice little feature. D&G are doing this up pretty lovely for our little geek community.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    someone who's fortunate enough not to have to work a day Job should be nicer to people who work in cubicles

• Possum Tom said:
    fortunate enough not to have to work a day Job

he comes off as arrogant, sure, but...

frank IS so super lucky his wife is a successful and lovely woman and she is an ambassador, so not only is she the breadwinner but she also is really cool and has his records sent through her workplace to avoid tariffs. he does have a great situation going on for sure and an impressive record collection. he is like one of those real housewives of orange county who gets to shop a whole lot and not work, except he's a dude with good taste and no implants and no bratty tramp daughters!

pretty rad lifestyle regardless.

nice photos and post too.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    funky16corners said:
    Yes there is. Scroll down to the bottom and look for the link.

Found them. Thanks, Funky16C.

Peace

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    Possum Tom said:

frank IS so super lucky his wife is a successful and lovely woman and she is an ambassador, so not only is she the breadwinner but she also is really cool and has his records sent through her workplace to avoid tariffs. he does have a great situation going on for sure and an impressive record collection. he is like one of those real housewives of orange county who gets to shop a whole lot and not work, except he's a dude with good taste and no implants and no bratty tramp daughters!

Real Househusband of Vinylopolis?

Actually, I think we'd have enough strutters to staff such a show.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Deegreez said:

• awesome write up and pics, as usual...but this of course is a bit out of the ordinary

and there seems to be a fake tony larson in the comments section. wtf!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Oh snap!!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    It's good to see clean African records.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    I was beginning to think they were just a myth. I always thought they were pressed outside in a dust storm during the wet season. I guess they finally put up a tent.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Reynaldo said:

proof that they do exist

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    Possum Tom said:

It??s funny how some people just can??t deal with those who live unconventional lifes.
    Why this obsession with my personal situation? Why speculate about my wife??s job and who??s the bread winner etc?

People always come up with crap like this and then if I set them traight, I??m being called out for being arrogant.
    I mean I can live with all of this since I have nothing at all to hide but it sure gets tiresome.

- My wife is not an ambassador.

- I always made my own bread, haven??t had a day job in 16 years and I only got married 5 years ago.

- Once this year is over, I will have spent 5 months of it away from home and I already have booked travels for the first part of 2011 until well into April so I don??t really see how I could be much of a housewife.

I don??t post here anymore but couldn??t leave some wrong, personal bullshit stand like this. I couldn??t care less about some jpg-posting simpletons but you should know better. I don??t know you besides from saying hello once but I??m a casual acquaintance of your boyfriend who??s been over at my house before so this struck me as somehow odd.

Over and out, I have a plane to catch.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I wish I was Frank!!!

Go Frank!

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    ------grabs popcorn....

oh yea and that was a great article....

• frank its ok i think you read into my post a bit too much, if you look at it what i am saying is that you have a great and enviable life and a very beautiful awesome wife too. traveling and doing what you get to do is such a special thing! don't be offended by the housewife reference man, my posts generally tend to be tinged with joking. you have a great thing going on. don't be so serious!!

have a good trip man. take pictures, and come back here to post them, don't worry about what people say. be well.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    what i am saying is that you have a great and a very beautiful awesome wife too

leave his wife alone
    dude

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    dude needs less salt in his diet.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:
    seems like a cool guy to just chill out with and listen to hm talk about his diggin experiences...

Did somebody get a publicist?

• ^^ is there sumthin wrong with me saying he seems like a cool dude to hang out with? lol

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I'm always busy doing two things: searching for records and avoiding other white people.

The Soulstrut motto!

I keed, I keed. Great article, enjoyed reading it!

• Why is Franks go to line "I have a plane to catch?" He said it like a hundred times in the last thread he participated in on here before he went into hiding.