Digi Slr's? (photo strut)..

2»

Comments

• damn guys all this D7000 convo, i think i picked out my next camera...does anyone know if you can buy just the body seperately?

and if the battery from my D40 will fit into the D7000? i believe it would but wanna make sure before seriously looking at it, i could find anything on Nikons site

• i dont think you can get the body only just yet. and one thing that pissed me off about the d7000 is that they built a new battery for it to fuck everything up. i have 2 batteries for the d90 that are useless. and its not like they improved the battery, they just added a lil plastic bit in there to make it proprietary to their new line.

• ^^ god damn...you just ruined my day, i have an 2 extra batteries for my D40 which i use a lot and would be hoping to save some loot by not having to get 3 batties for a new camera..

damn thats bunk..but it is what it is i guess...thanx dude!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    There are body only floating around. But very tough to get. For some reason Nikon likes to put out kits only at first. Making you buy a lens you probably don't really want. I believe they did kits first with the D90.

This is the body only box a dude bought here in Canada a few weeks back.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Cosine on the Nikon for low light / high ISO shooting. I shoot with both high-end Canon and Nikon, and the Nikon wins in that dept.

• I just talked to a guy selling a used Canon 4d for $549..Anyone know this camera?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Here is a good site that breaks down many of the Canon and Nikon cameras as well as some suggested manual settings to get better shots.

http://kenrockwell.com/

• shig, do you have any video samples of your 7000 online?

• Grandfather said:
    shig, do you have any video samples of your 7000 online?

im working on a couple projects right now. they should be finished in the next week or so.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Oh shit Shig.

I post about D7000 and BAM, my friend hooked up a body only for me tonight.

Bought 2 lenses and now I'm set I think.

• score!

here's a night photo my partner took. im still working on the video. but i just want you to see that the pixel dropout thing doest affect still photography.

ps
    sorry for all the writing on the photo. folks have been stealing from us so he put all that shit all over the pic.

• did a lil promo bit for a friend. first time using final cut. my computer crapped out and this thing was a rush so sucked it up. not a fan of macs OR fcp, but here it is. smashed down to b&w to hide some of them pixel issues but you can get a good idea of how well the d7000 shoots in low light.