Santa Fe, what's good?

barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
I'm going to be in town here for a few weeks, any suggested spots for records, eating, drinking, the usual?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I would hit the Santa Fe Brewing Company for a award winning stout, and an awesome portabella mush. sandwich, south of the city but right off the main highway. You might be able to catch a good musical act, if you time it right. at the former mansion brewery

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Opera

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    The cologne was my shit in the 8th grade.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    For food, hit up Tomasitas for dinner, Tia Sophias for breakfast, El Parasol on Cerillos road for take out lunch
    those are all new mexican food.

As far as other cuisine goes, hit up La Boca on Marcy street for amazing tapas.

For drinking hit up Corazon, a couple of my friends own that spot. Good music and cool spot.

for records, sorry...Santa Fe is pretty lame. I don't even know if there's a real record store there anymore.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    mad hoes from Santa Fe yo.

HAHAHAHAHA ooo I'mma tell

NEXT.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Santa Fe has "hoes" by the dozen. Dated plenty of them breezies in high school.

musica said:
    Santa Fe has "hoes" by the dozen. Dated plenty of them breezies in high school.

we probably been in the same places then hommie ;)

haha, I don't really talk to homegirl anymore. I know she lives in LA now though, that's about it.

How you doin mr sheep?

djdaze said:
    haha, I don't really talk to homegirl anymore. I know she lives in LA now though, that's about it.

How you doin mr sheep?

yeah g, things are tight. doin' my grizzly at university, studying politics and international relations... hitting the road and djing/diggin/hustlin the records when i can... zone and I are going to reunite again in 2011 for another little tour... you should definitely come out to Australia for that...

how's the kid hommie?

• This thread went in an interesting direction. Thanks for the earlier advice, I'll stay away from the hoes though, since I'm here with a girl.

barjesus said:
    This thread went in an interesting direction.

Welcome to SoulStrut. Shit happens.

HAHA thread hijacks(jinks)

Man kid?...KIDS hommie. Got a little girl now too. Indigo. check the Halloween costume thread.

I talk to Zone like weekly...that would be dope but I doubt I'll be able to swing that one...we'll see.

oh yeah back on track...Barjesus, if you're in Albuquerque on Thurs I'll be spinning at ABQ Brew Pub. It'll be house music if that's your thing.

djdaze said:
    HAHA thread hijacks(jinks)

Man kid?...KIDS hommie. Got a little girl now too. Indigo. check the Halloween costume thread.

I talk to Zone like weekly...that would be dope but I doubt I'll be able to swing that one...we'll see.

I can't wait for his mutherfuckin' book. That will be one epic piece of writing, I'll leave this thread be, we'll connect on facebook hommie....