DJ's wanted 10 stores/multiple cities

funkyexamplefunkyexample 915 Posts
edited August 2005 in Announcements
Ok soulstrutteers...Here is the deal. I recently started working for this great company called Metropark. Metropark juxtaposes the stale mall environment with the edgy, street boutique experience of West Hollywood and Soho. Please refrain from the scion remarks haha. We are the first mall-based retailer to combine the converging core lifestyle elements of fashion, music and art through a carefully hand-picked, hard-to-find assortment of vendors (Obey, Salvage, Ben Sherman, 7, Triple 5 Soul) that typically only serve small street boutiques in the major fashion centers into a an innovative concept for the mall. Looking to book folks at some of our already open stores, Glendale Galleria- Glendale CA The Oaks Mall- Thousand Oaks, CA[/b]Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, CA[/b] Valley Fair Mall, Santa Clara, CAOakridge Mall, San Jose, CAMall Of America, Bloomington, CAWe are also opening up 4 more stores in the next 2 months and actively looking to create a network of dependable folks.Barton Creek, Austin, TX.[/b]Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA[/b]Fresno Fashion Fair, Fresno, CA[/b]Fashion Show, Las Vegas, NV[/b]The bold ones are the stores that we especially need. If anyone is interested plaese to drop me an email at [email]tpalmer@metroparkusa.com.[/email]Mention that you are a soulstrut whoadie and we are golden. This DOES pay or you can choose store credit if you want some gear. P'state

Comments

• is this the same shop that had Z-Trip and Shepard Fairey at the Mall of America opening?

• is this the same shop that had Z-Trip and Shepard Fairey at the Mall of America opening?

yes

• yo, eggscramble. i noticed youre opening a joint up in fresno, which is like the main cultural hub in the county im from. you want me to float this on to folkers i know out there?

• yo, eggscramble. i noticed youre opening a joint up in fresno, which is like the main cultural hub in the county im from. you want me to float this on to folkers i know out there?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/b]

I'm scurred of fresno.

• Mall Of America, Bloomington, CA

do you mean Bloomington, MN[/b]?
    i got you on that one if there's still an opening.

• what type of music are you looking for? hip-hop, soul, jazz, rock, blazing downtempo?? if we were selected would we be bringing our own equipment too?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Nice.

- spidey

• what type of music are you looking for? hip-hop, soul, jazz, rock, blazing downtempo?? if we were selected would we be bringing our own equipment too?

we aren't holding it to any particular genre. i prefer an eclectic mix of music. but all the genres you mentioned above are cool with me. equipment is supplied. if you need your own needles, slipmats or headphones bring em otherwise you are set.

p's
    taters

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    this sounds fresh. holler when you come to chicago..

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Tate, I might be able to do the Riverside one if you still need it.
    When is it and how long of a set do you need?

• When is it and how long of a set do you need?

depending on the date i might be able to help you with either:

The Oaks Mall- Thousand Oaks, CA

Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA