Depression

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Just wow

I think constricting anus 100 times and denting navel 100 times in succession everyday is effective to good-bye depression and take back youth. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway. I have known 70-year-old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is full of vigor, happiness and joy. He has neither complained nor born a grudge under any circumstance. Furthermore, he can make love three times in succession without drawing out.

In addition, he also can have burned a strong beautiful fire within his abdomen. It can burn out the dirty stickiness of his body, release his immaterial fiber or third attention which has been confined to his stickiness. Then, he can shoot out his immaterial fiber or third attention to an object, concentrate on it and attain happy lucky feeling through the success of concentration.

If you don't know concentration which gives you peculiar pleasure, your life looks like a hell.

Comments

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    I won't ask how you found this

• haha my cousin gave me that book for xmas about 5 years ago. needless to say it was the hit of the day. i never asked her where the hell she found it. it sits proudly in my section of "weird books". I did not try the techniques recommended in the book, as i had already goodbyed depression.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    Just wow

I think constricting anus 100 times and denting navel 100 times in succession everyday is effective to good-bye depression and take back youth. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway. I have known 70-year-old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is full of vigor, happiness and joy. He has neither complained nor born a grudge under any circumstance. Furthermore, he can make love three times in succession without drawing out.

In addition, he also can have burned a strong beautiful fire within his abdomen. It can burn out the dirty stickiness of his body, release his immaterial fiber or third attention which has been confined to his stickiness. Then, he can shoot out his immaterial fiber or third attention to an object, concentrate on it and attain happy lucky feeling through the success of concentration.

If you don't know concentration which gives you peculiar pleasure, your life looks like a hell.

From the comments: "At the risk of seeming disgusting, permit me to say that several days after I started this practice, I experienced what was probably the largest bowel movement in my life. I've also lost a few inches around the waistline and my energy level seems to be rising. "

• Options
    CinisterCee said:
    "Customers who bought this item also bought:" http://www.amazon.com/How-Live-Huge-Penis-Meditations/dp/1594743061

Don't laugh, those of us who live with this burden know it's no joke.

• I didn't notice the link at first and was like 'what the hell happened to nzshadow?'

Horseleech said:
    I didn't notice the link at first and was like 'what the hell happened to nzshadow?'

This is why " " are important. I had the same reaction at first.

Horseleech said:
    I didn't notice the link at first and was like 'what the hell happened to nzshadow?'

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    Horseleech said:

Awesome.