edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Anyone try one of these? Yay or nay....

http://givemecream.com/home

http://www.whippedlightning.com/

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Ban it....quick.....for the kids.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    So you get your sweet tooth fix, cocktail buzz AND cheap nitrous hit? Efficient, I must say.

• Yall fools are cray zee. Gimme one a those!!!!

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Ban it....quick.....for the kids.

• meh! it is interesting that someone finally brought sumthin like this to the market, but this isnt new by any means, the food industry has been all over the "booze in whippedcream" trend for a long time, i'd much rather continue making my own, then to pay for sumthin like this...

and how ironic that only days after a sugar infused alcohol drink gets banned, this comes to market, i agree with rockadelic, seeing as parents cant be responsible enough to keep alcohol out of their kids hands, this is going to be the next big thing..

and dont act like you cant see kids in December drinking Baileys Coffee with fancy whippedcream in school football fields all over the world...lol

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

and how ironic that only days after a sugar infused alcohol drink gets banned, this comes to market, i agree with rockadelic, seeing as parents cant be responsible enough to keep alcohol out of their kids hands, this is going to be the next big thing..l

This has been on shelves a long time. It's already on clearance in minnesota so that means it must be at least a couple years on the coasts.

jaysus said:
    dj_cityboy said:

and how ironic that only days after a sugar infused alcohol drink gets banned, this comes to market, i agree with rockadelic, seeing as parents cant be responsible enough to keep alcohol out of their kids hands, this is going to be the next big thing..l

This has been on shelves a long time. It's already on clearance in minnesota so that means it must be at least a couple years on the coasts.

Yup it's been on the shelves for awhile I only mentioned it because of all of the hoopla nationally over four loko. Kid's are gonna start throwing party's and taking that c.r.e.am to the head.

• ah aight, us Nova Scotians are a bit behind in the times ......

so when do the fourloko's with whipped topping hit the bars/shelves...lol

Electrode said:
    So you get your sweet tooth fix, cocktail buzz AND cheap nitrous hit? Efficient, I must say.

Yup