10 inch high quality plastic sleeves? b/w jazz pron

CBearCBear 902 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
I usually get all my plastic sleeves from sleevetown, but they don't have 10" plastic outers. I like the hybrid 2.5 mil polypro/polyester film ones they do for LPs. Anyone have a source for nice 10" ones that won't cloud up?

I just got a killer 1950s 10" jazz collection from a family friend and I'd like to keep them nice for a long time.

Comments

• CBearCBear 902 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I just got a bunch of these sleeves and didn't know what to do with them. Check PMs.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    nice finds man
    i am especially jealous of the clifford brown&max; roach/donaldson and milt

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    great score.

i had a similar score from a family friend, some of the same titles but ALL of mine are skated to all hell.

Hows that Chet Baker? tracklist?

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    great score.

i had a similar score from a family friend, some of the same titles but ALL of mine are skated to all hell.

Hows that Chet Baker? tracklist?

That was about 1/4 of the 10" records he gave me. I haven't even looked at the 700 LPs yet. I'll post more finds soon. Some are beat, some are mint.

Chet Baker Ensemble Tracklist:

Moonlight Becomes You
    Ergo
    Bockhanal
    Little Old Lady
    Headline
    Goodbye
    A Dandy Line
    Prodefunctus

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    jesus
    its good to have friends please make a post with all finds
    it has me thinking of making a couple of calls that are long overdue

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    pcmr said:
    jesus
    its good to have friends please make a post with all finds
    it has me thinking of making a couple of calls that are long overdue

They were from an extremely nice old man who's on his last legs. No kids. He tried to give them away for free on craigslist a couple years ago with the stipulation that they had to go to a school. Apparently a few grippers called up pretending to be teachers. He saw through them and took the ad down. I saw his wife at a birthday party recently and she said to come scoop them up. The only caveat was I had to take them all. No problems here. Eternally grateful to Leroy.