DJ for an LA wedding

dmacdmac 472 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Haven't been to the Strut in a good long while so I'm gonna get right to it:
Friend of a friend is looking for experienced (read: *skilled*) DJ recommendations for her wedding in July 2011. Please to PM me with contact info.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Planet Asia.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Planet Asia.

Winner!!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    can't front - that was a goody.

and DMAC --- check PMs.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    dmac said:
    Friend of a friend is looking for experienced (read: *skilled*) DJ recommendations for her wedding in July 2011. Please to PM me with contact info.

Last I knew Soulmarcosa (DJ Marco) was in LA. He DJ'd my wedding in '07 and was outstanding. Can anyone confirm or deny that he is still DJing in the LA area? Anyone seen him lately?

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    bluesnag said:
    dmac said:

Last I knew Soulmarcosa (DJ Marco) was in LA. He DJ'd my wedding in '07 and was outstanding. Can anyone confirm or deny that he is still DJing in the LA area? Anyone seen him lately?

Yes, that's right! Forgot Marco was in LA. Yeah, he'd be choice if anyone knows how to track him down.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    dmac said:
    bluesnag said:
    dmac said:

Yes, that's right! Forgot Marco was in LA. Yeah, he'd be choice if anyone knows how to track him down.

Neville C.'s on the case already.