ANTHONY HAMILTON Soulife

roistoroisto 879 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Sounds damn fine!"Special thanks to Oliver Wang", the credits say.Great album.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Sounds damn fine!

"Special thanks to Oliver Wang", the credits say.

Great album.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Seriously, I don't know why they thanked me. All I did was direct them to someone to write the liner notes (my friend/colleague) Hua Hsu. To be honest, I barely know any Hamilton songs, let alone self-defining myself as a "fan."

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    This is actually a dope EP. We got it in and its been a slow burn, but compared to the other R&B tracks out there right now, its better IMO... I can't believe Atlantic didn't buy the rights to these when they signed him...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Seriously, I don't know why they thanked me. All I did was direct them to someone to write the liner notes (my friend/colleague) Hua Hsu. To be honest, I barely know any Hamilton songs, let alone self-defining myself as a "fan."

Wha??? You mean to tell me you don't have a close personal relationship with that "Comin' From Where I'm From" lp??? You need that in your life, O-Dub, that's a great "modern" soul album IMO. They thanked you, mane... the least you can do is cop that album (I don't know about the "Soulife" one, but the previous joint is a must).

"Baby I'll beeeee... sittin' here waitin' on you to come home again"... UNFUKWITABLE.