Yo MC Hammer just PWNED JAY-Z!

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
SOULSTRUT SPAEK ON IT.

MC Hammer is so angry at Jay-Z that he???s accusing the younger rapper of consorting with Satan, complete with a totally absurd dis track and video clip.

The kerfluffle dates back to September, when Jay-Z referenced Hammer???s well-known financial history on Kanye West???s ???So Appalled???: ???Hammer went broke, so you know I???m more focused/I lost 30 mil???, so I spent another 30/???Cause unlike Hammer, 30 million can???t hurt me.??? Hammer retaliated by talking tough on Twitter about Jay-Z???s alleged deal with the devil, a masterful use of the ???random non sequitur??? rhetorical tactic.

Now Hammer is continuing to push this nonsensical theory with a little tune called ???Better Run Run.??? It???s a terrible song, but the video is actually pretty hilarious ??? though it should be noted that we are definitely laughing at, not with, Hammer and his hurt feelings.

Check out the clip after the jump. Skip the first snoozy minute and a half to get to the part where a Yankee-cap-wearing guy who looks sorta vaguely like Jay-Z (not really) is pursued through the woods by another dude in a budget-store demon costume. Later, ???Jay-Z??? and Beelzebub hang in a recording studio. Oooooh, scary!

Is MC Hammer ??? excuse me, ???King Hammer,??? as he now laughably refers to himself ??? serious with this trash? Watch for yourself and decide.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I think I'm MC Hammer

• Edit the title pls, its King Hammer or The King formerly known as MC

• Whole lotta dancers
    I take them everywhere

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    What is the purpose of this? Does Hammer think this will hurt Jay at all? This seems like a very sad attempt at a comeback. I guess Hammer ran out of gold to sell.

• 2:21 and i had to turn it off...i almost died when the beat dropped, had a bit off a WTF moment...

i dont care i killed Hammer when i was younger, but once that funky head hunter shit came and then the deathrow dealings, pffffffft! all bets were off...

still its sumthin funny to laugh at..

*edit - and what was he insinuating with the title "better run run" is he going to chase and or stalk Jay-z down or sumthin, funny that King Hammer is in the title....

• king hammer is a horrible actor.

b/w

whats with the white people?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    For every person laughing at Hammer making a fool of himself in that video, there's probably around three or four people who think he's deadly serious, if the comments on that clip are anything to go by. YouTube comments pages = the rubber room of the internet.

• DustedDon said:
    king hammer is a horrible actor.

b/w

whats with the white people?

The white people are MMA fighters. Hammer recently started up a company managing fighters and getting them sponsors.

Does running man out of the thread.............................

• there is no way this is a publicity stunt

• highscheme said:
    there is no way this is a publicity stunt

like Kanye West taking a picture of his penis and distributing it via the Internet.

now if that aint a publicity stunt then Zooey Deschanel's got hair on her teeth.

• Sadly, any dumb ass thing a celebrity does these days is considered a publicity stunt, whether intentional or not.

"T.I.'s going back?? Man, that's only 'cause pre-sales were low!"

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

Is MC Hammer ??? excuse me, ???King Hammer,??? as he now laughably refers to himself ??? serious with this trash? Watch for yourself and decide.

This vid is all about reaching out.

Hammer is obviously putting the hurt on Hova because hes all christiany and J'z is in cahoots with Baphomet and such, as evidenced by all the freemasonic imagery in the run this town video. Hence we see the Hamster baptising H to the izzo at the end of the vid. Hes trying to save him from Lucifer, run run run!

Hell be taking care of Rihanna and Kanye' s spiritual needs next.
    I thought the white people were there to show Ham is on top of his corporate game > he has pale-faces running his day to day ish, he obviously aint messing about when it comes to his dineros. I now realize they are his muscle in the conversion of spiritually wayward mega rapp starz..

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    If your on twitter you'll see Hammer has been pushing this shit for almost a monht...dropping hashtags dissing Jay and dropping little promo videos of a dude dressed as a devil heavy breathing and shit...he calls jay #HellBoy and has all these born again christian followers taking the shit literal...its funny but sad.

The start of the clip hammer trying to act like he's a "CEO" and running things just shows its all about jelousy he made his money and blew it, Jigga is ina spot Hammer probably wishes he was and its an easy way for Hammer to become releavnt to younger kids who dont kno0w him or only know himas a comical reference in the Simpsons or a line from a Kanye song...

I actually saw hammer talk last year at a Social media conference and he seems pretty smart and aware but also a bit desperate to try and stay relevant. I figure he got cut that he got dissed (and it wasnt really a full blown diss..I mean it aint like Jay went all Supa Ugly on him) and then he's figured 1. i need to respond due to my ego and 2. this would be a great way to generate some hype and interest in me and (as you can see in the clip) his new biz ventures.

$10 in a few months Hammer 'squashes' the beef with jay and ends up on his dick.

And Hammer should have made a better effort.... I mean the beat is some Lil Jon/Usher throwback...the rimes are weak and the flow is wooden. Hammer gacve himself the GAS FACE with this one....LOL

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    It'd be interesting to ponder whether the story/urban legend about Hammer putting a hit out on 3rd Bass after they dissed him would have any influence on Jay's response to this, if indeed there is one.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    It'd be interesting to ponder whether the story/urban legend about Hammer putting a hit out on 3rd Bass after they dissed him would have any influence on Jay's response to this, if indeed there is one.

I bet the only response Jay gives this is in some lame interview. I can't see Jay wasting too much time on this clown.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    A man's got to stay in the news somehow!
    Insulter < Insultee

pickwick33 said:
    highscheme said:
    there is no way this is a publicity stunt

like Kanye West taking a picture of his penis and distributing it via the Internet.

I looked but I still won't buy his record.

• Hammer's Jay Z has got some man boobs.

That baptism at the end was pretty next level. The video would've been better with a Christine O'donell cameo.

• If I were Hammer, I'd be satisfied just having a Rick Ross song named after me in 2010 and leaving well enough alone.

• Garcia_Vega said:
    Hammer's Jay Z has got some man boobs.

He also writes down his raps on paper, and doesn't know how to spell "Jesus" ("Jessus can't save u").

• "that boy tried to steal my swag"

haha what? how's that exactly?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Is this somehow connected to that insane article about how the "Run This Town" video was an allegory about Jigga's involvement with the Illuminati?