Oh Shit... Juice Newton!

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
Coming to the borders near my house next tuesday!!! woot woot!

Juice Newton!

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What did she sing, Take the Morning Train? That was my joint...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    No, she was a country-crossover act who was big during the Urban Cowboy era: "Queen Of Hearts," "Angel Of The Morning," "Love's Been A Little Bit Hard On Me."

right.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    The joker ain't the only fool

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    dollar_bin said:
    The joker ain't the only fool

SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD OOOOOOOH MANNNNNNN.....

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    She was kinda huge bitd.

Post Crystal Gayle steez.

• for some reason I always think of seeing her album cover somewhere on the walls of WKRP

• Anyone remember the SNL "public service anouncement" to keep kids from playing Pac Man? It was sponsored by a record company and the scientist in it explains that pac man is bad for kids and that they should spend their money on Juice Newton LPs instead....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Damn Hook-Up made me just remember another great hit from the 80s...

That was kind of my shit, for real. Not to thread hijack, although I could see this thread going in the direction of bringing up some dope 80s hits...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I get her and Nicolette "Lotta Love" Larson mixed up.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    RAJ said:

I feel you. I used to confuse her (music) with the chick Sylvia. She had the song "Nobody" around the same time as "Queen of Hearts".

Breez said:
    RAJ said:

I feel you. I used to confuse her (music) with the chick Sylvia. She had the song "Nobody" around the same time as "Queen of Hearts".

At least you didn't confuse white Sylvia ("Nobody") with black Sylvia ("Pillow Talk")