Yo CONAN

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
i'm amused

Comments

• Options
    He has stolen Dennis O'Leary's wardrobe.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Is Jay Leno still on?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Conan tonight right?

• if a small percentage of the wagoneers who jumped on the "i'm with coco" jock actually watched the show to begin with, he'd still be hosting the tonite show. maybe this is a better fit for him.

IMMA WATCH YO

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I'm glad a H-E-L-L he's back!!

• Tonight is going to be an eventful show. Plus, who wants to watch Leno say goodbye to the "Governator"?!

"Not I!" says I.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    So we are a few episodes into the new TBS Conan. Anyone have any thoughts/opinions on it?

I look forward to my DVR'd Conan and I haven't given a shit about a TV show since Ren and Stimpy.

Love how Andy is involved as MC and most of the guests have been dope. Plus watching Miss Sharon Jones and co. crush it and have Conan come out and say "That. Is. How. It. Is. Done" was really fun to watch too.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    He has stolen Dennis O'Leary's wardrobe.

....just kidding.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    JectWon said:
    I haven't given a shit about a TV show since Ren and Stimpy.

While not without its merits, I have never seen "Ren & Stimpy" employed as some sort of watershed TV event. But I am willing to listen, if you care to explain.

I loved that American Express commercial. I haven't seen the new show and would still choose "The Daily Show" if I found myself looking for something to watch at that time.

• perhaps conan and his writers need more time to settle in (and it took several years for them to find their footing at nbc when he had the later time slot) but so far i am less than impressed.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Welcome back to NYC Conan!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I like that Scottish guy about a million times more than I like Connan.

EDIT: Craig Ferguson, that's him.

• Kinetic said:
    I like that Scottish guy about a million times more than I like Connan.

EDIT: Craig Ferguson, that's him.

I love Craigy Ferg too. Him and Geoff the Robot are just crazy funny. But I love some Coco, too. But thankfully I get to experience them both late at night.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    DOR said:
    Welcome back to NYC Conan!

haha just watched this with a big grin - have to start watching conan again