Yo CSOMO

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
WHAT UP DUDE

Comments

• Those banksy handstyles suck. But then again, he promoted our first rap tour of the UK so i can't hate. Nice guy.

• n Mexico, local phone numbers were updated from an 8-digit format with variable-length area code/number combinations to a standard 12-digit fixed combination (3-digit area codes, 7-digit phone numbers except for Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey.) The City of Tijuana ended up with area code 666, but after various protests from the local townspeople it was changed to 664. Ironically, because of high drug-related crime rate, the city is known as the Mexican Sin City'.

• Zulu Goats in KwaZulu-Natal

I. B. Stewart

KwaZulu-Natal Dept. Of Agriculture, P Bag X9059, Pietermaritzburg, 3200
    Email: stewarti@cedara.kzntl.gov.za

KwaZulu Natal has a goat population of 1,000,000 goats almost all of which are in the communal areas.
    However, very little is known about these goats. In consultation with researchers in the Farmers Systems Research
    Section at Cedara, it was established that the small-scale farmers??? problems relating to their goats are the
    abundance of worms and the poor fecundity of the goats. The people have little or no money for worm remedies
    and the poor nutrition available in the overcrowded areas no doubt is the major cause of poor productivity. From a
    broader standpoint, considering the extensive soil erosion of the areas in question, it was hypothesised that if
    kikuyu could be established in an effort to halt the loss of soil from the farms, then an added incentive would be to
    raise goats on these kikuyu pastures. It is thus the intention of this goat research to establish the productivity of
    indigenous Zulu goats on kikuyu, employing the same management principles used by the subsistence farmers.

At the start of the investigation, there were 15 female Saanen x Zulu goats and kids. The cross-bred rams
    were replaced by a pure-bred Zulu ram from Impendhle. An area of 2.5 ha of kikuyu was completely fenced with a
    two metre bonnox fence and then divided into five equal sized camps with four strands of barbed wire. Thus the
    goats are confined within the 2.5 ha camp but can wander freely through all the camps. The goats are kraaled at
    night, but go out to graze every day, as is the practice in the rural areas. Similarly, the ram runs with the flock all
    the time, there being no management system used that would separate any goats into groups. Besides the grass, the
    goats are given access to a high calcium mineral lick. The goats are weighed once a week and any births or deaths
    are recorded. During the winter they are combed for cashmere, and a programme of slaughtering for meat has just
    begun, but both subjects will be topics reported at a future congress. In the two-year period being reported, they
    have been dewormed three times, the criterion for this being loose dung in a few of the animals. The pastures are
    top-dressed with 200kg nitrogen/annum and consist of 5 x 0.5 ha camps. During the summer when the grass is
    actively growing, a herd of 20 yearling cattle graze the pasture on a rotational basis, moving once a week.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah I'm scared to go to Mexico right now dude that shit is a trip. And I fuck with Banky man no lie let a man do what he does cause we all got to get ours and you know what? He's eating and not hurting nobody.

I'm fucking with this right now. I got a case shit is kind of proper.

I also fuck with this.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ayo WHATTUP THESS? I almost wrote Treach.

• my dude, when you comin to la next?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Shout out to Smilin' Billy and Lo Lo thee impala.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This is a good thread. I need some more instrumentals. I'll be in LA probably in like 6 weeks or so

• say word. reunited and it feels so good

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    HERMMMMMMMMMMMM

THESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bambaaaaaaaaaataaa

• My step mom lives in N Mexico near Texas. I need 3 root canals and 3 crowns. She says they run about $100 each. Should I go?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ive seen a bunch of reports
    mad money saving and good dentists
    plus you should not have issues
    DALE!

• Guys I hit the illest stash yesterday. You know about the ill Tony Larson piece but that was just the beginning. I found this private press latin-fusion grail right behind it...

• Oh shit, here we go!

• Dude... you don't even KNOW.

This one looks dope but I haven't been able to listen yet

• A lot of phat tracks on this OOP comp of disco and boogie

Five stars.

This thread reminds me of Soulstrut's Golden Era. ;-)

Seriously though, I miss those days.

We need a separate hidden Yo CSOMO special-invite forum.

I mean, we don't, but I'm just sayin'...

• I don't care what we do but I just need to find out some info about this random rap record I found the other day:

• And this crazy ranchera record with a friggin' insane accordion break!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    TEH FACEBOOKS GONE BAD

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yo I just spit my sammich out. So ill.

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    how the hell do you do one of these? them shit's is amazing.