Elbows? What elbows? (NSFW)

2»

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    http://glutealimplants.com/

PS Don't care, still fonzi-fied over here.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I think she's had more than butt implants as well.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    brokenrecord said:
    Sorry to belabor this. But I couldn't let the question about her butt remain unanswered. So, after exhaustive research, I have conclusively determined that about three years ago, she did indeed undergo a massive growth spurt, confined solely to her gluteous region:

As the hookup so eloquently put it, somethings def off, when the, um, shanks can't support the roast.

I do wonder how they do that. Is it implants like boobs? Or is it some fat injections? I'd be afraid to sit on those things. Like they might deflate, and you'd sink in your chair 4 inches - lol.
    ^^ HATERADE

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    brokenrecord said:
    Sorry to belabor this. But I couldn't let the question about her butt remain unanswered. So, after exhaustive research, I have conclusively determined that about three years ago, she did indeed undergo a massive growth spurt, confined solely to her gluteous region:

As the hookup so eloquently put it, somethings def off, when the, um, shanks can't support the roast.

I do wonder how they do that. Is it implants like boobs? Or is it some fat injections? I'd be afraid to sit on those things. Like they might deflate, and you'd sink in your chair 4 inches - lol.

Hey Brokenrecord,

If you noticed, it looks like Kim gained some weight across that 4 year span too. Perhaps, her weight gain goes to her ass (like wifey's does, much to my delight, as an admitted bootyologist). :real_headz:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I dunno if it is weight gain or just extra muscle mass to help her move that monstrosity around. So fake!!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    To repeat, I think she's had face work, boob work, butt work, etc. Nature didn't have anything to do with that

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Okem said:

Funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I had a close encounter with that thing once. Fake or not, it takes up space.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Any of you had any experience with a fake ass? Are they as noticeable as fake titties?

• Reynaldo said:

^^ HATERADE
    AHHHHHH!! Tasty! And refreshing! lol!

Big Stacks:

As with any field of study, including bootyology, you need to do continuing studies, to keep up with innovations in your field. Butt implants have become wildly popular in the past few years.

And yes, there are many lovely naturally curvy women like your wife who tend to put weight on in their derriere. Kim 'Frankenbooty' Kardashian ain't one. Ask your wife.

I was going to say maybe they had to paint her to cover up all the surgery scars. But, in my research, I learned they stuff the butt implants in thru an incision in your ass crack. :shocked:

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    brokenrecord said:
    Reynaldo said:

^^ HATERADE
    AHHHHHH!! Tasty! And refreshing! lol!

Big Stacks:

As with any field of study, including bootyology, you need to do continuing studies, to keep up with innovations in your field. Butt implants have become wildly popular in the past few years.

And yes, there are many lovely naturally curvy women like your wife who tend to put weight on in their derriere. Kim 'Frankenbooty' Kardashian ain't one. Ask your wife.

I was going to say maybe they had to paint her to cover up all the surgery scars. But, in my research, I learned they stuff the butt implants in thru an incision in your ass crack. :shocked:

Wow, say it ain't so!!! All that rump is fake? It's a travesty!!! Maybe a 'slap test' is in order to check its feel for authenticity. If I were single, I'd be willing to conduct the testing. ;-)

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    'slap test'

gremalin?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    IMPO oversized fake plastic arse is getting as nasty as oversized fake plastic titties. natural curves all day.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Okem said:
    IMPO oversized fake plastic arse is getting as nasty as oversized fake plastic titties. natural curves all day.

Duh

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    But in the absence of natural curves, fake is better than flat. Some women just have flat asses and need surgery to be sexy.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ms Kardashian had some fine assets to begin. Now she has the 'frankenbooty'.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Kim Kardashian is gorgeous - sans make-up, sans plastic surgery. (She also had her face done.)
    It's confounding to me that she looked/looks in the mirror and feels like it needs to be fixed. I think most women do, but to pursue surgery is a big leap.

This trend toward big behinds is a good one - especially for those who have one naturally - but the implants and butt pads make me slightly uncomfortable in that everything-but-the-burden way.

Herm said:
    Any of you had any experience with a fake ass? Are they as noticeable as fake titties?

Nobody? Really??

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    If her derriere is indeed a fake, it's one fantastic piece of plastic.

Big_Stacks said:
    'slap test'

It's been a while since I've seen it, but I don't remember being disappointed by her sex tape in this sense.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

She's pretty. This is Kim pictured with her late father Robert (one of O.J. Simpson's attorneys). She looks more-or-less the same to me, keeping in mind that a woman's appearance does change over the course of 10 years or so.

• ^^^ Post teenage de-Armenianization schnozz surgery.

Reynaldo said:
    But in the absence of natural curves, fake is better than flat. Some women just have flat asses and need surgery to be sexy.
    Yoga.

• Oh, PS. I thought the original Kim was totally beautiful too. Or, at least, what we could imagine she would have looked like minus the loads of surgeries. I think growing up in LA is f*cked up. And getting the nose and boob job when you're 16 is still like de rigueur for rich kids. Ew! I have mixed feeling about the times I've visited there. It's a nice place to visit. but.....

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    brokenrecord said:
    Oh, PS. I thought the original Kim was totally beautiful too. Or, at least, what we could imagine she would have looked like minus the loads of surgeries. I think growing up in LA is f*cked up. And getting the nose and boob job when you're 16 is still like de rigueur for rich kids. Ew! I have mixed feeling about the times I've visited there. It's a nice place to visit. but.....

There is a lot more to LA than "Hollywood". I'd actually say that it's only an alright place to visit (as a tourist, the non-Hollywood stuff is impenetrable) but a great place to live.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    This afternoon I was at Borders and an older fellar (70+?) came across this magazine and said, "It's all about me...? I mean you? I mean...me? Oh, I just gotta see what she looks like".

I started laughing and the guy next to me snarled...must've interrupted his pumpkin spice latte steelo :eyeroll:

Thought it was awesome.

• ketan said:
    I'd actually say that it's only an alright place to visit (as a tourist, the non-Hollywood stuff is impenetrable) but a great place to live.

yeah I agree with this. unless you have people in LA it's not much fun to visit.