edited October 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    HOTTEST CHICK OF 2010

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    gulp

• What is mother nature doing to us.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    MY GAWD!! What I would do to that!!! I'd replace all that silver with creamy white sauce.

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Illegal usage of pause. 5 yards, still first down.

B/W

I hate "pause"

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

• markus71 said:
    What is mother nature doing to us.
    ?? Mother Nature? Don't think Mother Nature has a lot to do with about 50% of her!

Sorry - couldn't resist! Elbows Elbows!

Carry on! I do always like her lush hair (now don't ruin it for me and tell me it's half extensions!)

• brokenrecord said:
    markus71 said:
    What is mother nature doing to us.
    ?? Mother Nature? Don't think Mother Nature has a lot to do with about 50% of her!

Sorry - couldn't resist! Elbows Elbows!

Carry on! I do always like her lush hair (now don't ruin it for me and tell me it's half extensions!)

true...mother nature wouldnt have provided such paltry shanks to go with that roast

• selperfuge said:

ahahahaha!!! "I like Fred, I like Dick..." "Pause" Wow, Spike is faded in that clip!

Kardashian, wow, is that ass real?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I like the Barbra Kruger design/font.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    DOUBLE POST

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    LOL!!!

Kindly,
    parallax

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    :comedy_gold:

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    i duno man she seems like one of those "good from far, far from good" types of chicks...

there is sumthin weird about her elbows though...cant lie!

• THE STRUTS JPEG GAME IS OFF THE MEATHOOKS TODAY!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Herm said:

"...I took another look and that butt was boomin'!!!"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Teh Strut Collective really stepped up their game today... Like Golden Era Strut. Fantastic work, ladies & gentlemen.

• Cosmo said:
    Teh Strut Collective really stepped up their game today... Like Golden Era Strut. Fantastic work, ladies & gentlemen.

i didn't want to give out daps until midnight..... on some 'dont clap until the songs over' type shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Cosmo said:

Absofuckinglutely!

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    so much comedy lately

• Sorry to belabor this. But I couldn't let the question about her butt remain unanswered. So, after exhaustive research, I have conclusively determined that about three years ago, she did indeed undergo a massive growth spurt, confined solely to her gluteous region:

As the hookup so eloquently put it, somethings def off, when the, um, shanks can't support the roast.

I do wonder how they do that. Is it implants like boobs? Or is it some fat injections? I'd be afraid to sit on those things. Like they might deflate, and you'd sink in your chair 4 inches - lol.