What are you going to be for Halloween?

2»

Comments

• Gonna be a dude wearing a Snuggie and holding a giant oversized Universal Remote!

• tabiratabira 856 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

That's actually pretty disturbing in a way I can't quite put my finger on.

i agree! and i think halloween costumes should be disturbing

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    For the last 2-3 years I've wanted to be either a bobble head of myself (paper m??ch???) or one of those tall wind dancer thingies you see on the corners of oil change spots. Unfortunately, I lack the talent, skill and patience to put either one of those together.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Thinking of Ed Hardy t-shirt. Italian flag colored face paint, and some gel in my hair.....

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I was wondering how to top my Hannah Montana costume from last year...

Yes, I realize I have a problem

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I was a vampire at the office today.

Can you believe that I've NEVER thought of being this guy until just a few days ago?

I feel stupid 'cause it's such a no-brainer! Oh well, next year for sure.

This year I'm gonna be Chuck:

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    This is the best yet!

DeeRock said:
    This is the best yet!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Herm said:
    DeeRock said:
    This is the best yet!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I'm gonna be Deadmau5

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    DeeRock said:
    This is the best yet!

Game over X 1,000

• me and wifey were going to be Brian Wilson and Tim Lincecum respectively.

But I'll be damned if I throw down $150+ for a halloween costume.

• besides being an alcoholic or a bum, one of the least expensive get ups is the ol pantyhose over the head routine. add black gloves and youre good to go.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    This might be one of the iller costumes of all time.

• Now I need to go drinking.

Photobucket

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Wizard Rock fan, got myself a long beard.

Now I can't decide between Chuck from River Bottom Nightmare Band or Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles. The latter will give me an excuse to walk up to random ladies with panties in hand. (Panties have already been donated by a generous benefactor.)

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Herm said:
    Now I can't decide between Chuck from River Bottom Nightmare Band or Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles. The latter will give me an excuse to walk up to random ladies with panties in hand. (Panties have already been donated by a generous benefactor.)

2nd option

gravelheadwrap said:
    Herm said:

2nd option

Can people usually tell what/who you are, or do you like explaining your costume choice for the conversation opportunity? Just wondering.

gravelheadwrap said:
    Herm said:

2nd option

I'ma be both (change halfway through the night).

This came out too good to not use it:

Almond said:
    gravelheadwrap said:
    Herm said:

2nd option

Can people usually tell what/who you are, or do you like explaining your costume choice for the conversation opportunity? Just wondering.

I hate explaining, but in my opinion, the best costumes are the ones that only a few people get 'cause those people REALLY like them. I feel that way about a lot of things but I don't have time to get into it now.

^Nice handwriting. I have no idea what that is, though. I'm always something obvious, like a pirate or vampire.

Note: red lip gloss is a convenient substitute for fake blood.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    It started snowing so going as Elliott without my bike & crate is pointless...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Sarasa DJing in the ill costume!

Sarasa and Asamione killin' it as Slick Rick!