Poast the View out your balcony/backyard

2»

Comments

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts

• view of my back patio:

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    Anybody wanna see pictures of a Dairy Queen drive thru and a skating rink?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

on a rainy day...office with a view

keeping it food related...

I'm gonna miss this apartment--but change is good, right?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Orange fence no longer there, technically my side yard.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just took these right now and honestly they do not do my view justice...

The view from the home-office. I get a full view of Brooklyn, the Verrazano Bridge in the distance, and a perfect view of the Long Island University baseball & soccer field so I can catch all the games just looking out my window. It's really pretty dope. Plus I get the full day's sun from sunrise on this side...

... to sunset on this, the other side of the house. This is just part but a full view of downtown Brooklyn, the Manhattan bridge and downtown Manhattan.

Honestly these pictures don't do it justice. And the light is insane, and the lights of the buildings at night, oh man it' so sweet.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    So the building might be a bit sketchy, and its technically still East Hollywood. But the porch is awesome, and the view gets crazy sometimes. You can see the observatory and the hollywood sign, and theres enough room for a wicker patio set and a tiki bar. Thank god for rent control and undocumented residents. So what if I had my fog lights stolen, the deck rules.

B
    Attached files

• reskresk 391 Posts
    these pictures are a year or so old but not much has changed, some construction is complete, etc

from my living room balcony, facing directly south, downtown miami, american airlines arena, adrianne arsht center, etc
    living room balcony

and then facing east, venetian causeway, biscayne bay, south beach (miami beach), atlantic ocean in the background
    facing east

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    This was my view for a few days this week while I was in Hamilton Island

By lokoone at 2010-10-16

And some of the friends I made while I was there

By lokoone at 2010-10-16

By lokoone at 2010-10-16

But this is what my real house looks like.... ;-)

By lokoone at 2010-10-16

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    img src="DSC01359" alt="" />

img src="DSC01351" alt="" />

img src="DSC01364" alt="" />

img src="DSC01361" alt="" />

img src="DSC01366" alt="" />

img src="the garden tub" alt="" />

Sorry, I went a little nuts. The herb tub photo is from the spring, the rest are from this morning.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    patrick stewart needs a lawnmower!
    What kinda herbs you grow bassie? do you use em, or are they just for a fresh smelling yard?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    oh lord I have tried, but the ground back there is so uneven (I've had to fill pits so no one breaks their ankle and there are buried tree stumps and rocks, too), that it's just too hard. I've given up and gone for that campground look.

Herbs is misleading - there was Italian parsley, basil and cilantro that led to coriander seeds as well as bok choy and chickory. It was all for consumption, and it was good!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    img src="
    DSC01359" alt="" />

I like those chairs.