nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central

Im sorry but WTF? this is ridonkulous.

I am at a loss for words.

NXET LVL.

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    yeah, wow!

• It's a little too freestylee for me. When it comes to creative skating this fuckin hippie kills it.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    the whole "dork tricks for the sake of dork tricks" thing is weird to me, but I'd rather go towards shit with actual consequences, like Richie Jackson or that Japanese Gou guy if I have to...

that guy's actually riding a freestyle board in a couple of those clips: wtf? Haven't seen a real deal flat nose freestyle board in forever.

but then again, kids are un-ironically going apeshit on razor scooters these days too, so what do I know?

The slo-mo zoom in on that hurricane where he seems to be excited about dragging his foot along the ledge? I can't go for that.

Koston could do all this shit, while goofing at the camera.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude is pretty nasty and definitely on some Mullen shit.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Cosmo said:

exactly what I was thinking. I was just showing my kid some mullen footage the other day. He'll dig this guy.

• BTW was that the East LA skate plaza in the first vid? been meaning to check that out.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Badass!
    Thanks for posting this NZ. Every once in awhile someone has to come out & bring change to the sport.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    as said before..mullen with a "modern" twist

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    djdaze said:
    Cosmo said:

exactly what I was thinking. I was just showing my kid some mullen footage the other day. He'll dig this guy.

Mullen is GOAT, i remember the first time i saw his alien mutant ass doing what he does and it changed everything.

funny you were showing some mullen fotage to your kid, i have been doing the same, my son is 5 now and we are spending hours at the skatepark, little man is a natural, i am so damn proud.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    Add Gou to the mix from Japan....