More Fall Finds

BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
The other thread was getting a bit long so I started a new one so some finds don't get lost in the shuffle.
Any way, I've been striking gold lately in some unusual spots (for Baltimore). Here's a few things from this past week. I'm not sure what I'm keeping so some of these might be up for trade. Everything is VG+ or better.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together LP $2 eBay dig
    Rockin Dopsie & the Twisters LP has a cool cover of They All Asked for You sung in Creole
    Replacements - Let It Be LP found in great condition in a free bin at one of my local spots

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together LP $2 eBay dig

I just found a MINT German pressing of this for $1 about 2 weeks ago and paid $8 for a VG+ U.S. pressing a week before that. Oh well, it is a good record, IMO.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Breez said:
    The other thread was getting a bit long so I started a new one so some finds don't get lost in the shuffle.
    Any way, I've been striking gold lately in some unusual spots (for Baltimore). Here's a few things from this past week. I'm not sure what I'm keeping so some of these might be up for trade. Everything is VG+ or better.

nice finds, holla if you want to get rid of the roy porter or dave pike

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Breez said:

assuming the Roy Porter is an OG? Just asking bc even the reissue is tough to come by at this point. If that bad boy's in good shape, I'd slang it. Butdatsme.

• good work breezy. that moloch has got some nice tracks on it

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    good work breezy. that moloch has got some nice tracks on it

YES IT DOES!! I'm surprised that I haven't seen or even heard of it before. That was one of my more expensive pulls, $6.00 (ha ha). Great album though!!