Hipster arm robbery?

LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
I may be wrong but this arm robbery footage is diturbing due to the fact one of the dudes hats seems to hipster for my liking... matter of fact what type of dickhead robs stores without a balaclava these days... Seriously who the fuck wears a ruskie cossack cap these days anyways....who do you think you are dude...PMD...

http://media.smh.com.au/national/national-news/cctv-shotgun-bandits-threaten-attendant-1953324.html

Comments

• Options
    Disappointing. I thought I'd see someone cutting an arm off of a hipster.

"That really hurts, man! You need to chill!"

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Sorry no hipsters were hurt in the making of this robbery...although seriously that dude needs to get 5 yrs for the arm(ed) rob(bery) and 5 for a shit dress sense...

• LokoOne said:
    Seriously who the fuck wears a ruskie cossack cap these days anyways.

Seriously, once in a while when I'm sick of wearing a beanie.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    @Herm- I guess if you live in a place that gets cold and shit...fair enough I can understand practicality overriding style...but in Australia I cant see the reason to wear one, less if your robbing a c store....

• LokoOne said:
    @Herm- I guess if you live in a place that gets cold and shit...fair enough I can understand practicality overriding style...but in Australia I cant see the reason to wear one, less if your robbing a c store....

Oof! I live in Arizona!! Ha ha!

I get cold easily though. When you're accustomed to 100+ degree weather, anything below 65 is damn near freezing!

• I remember last year some kids got in a shootout w/ police in korea town. They were described as having tight jeans.