Comments

• great 45. the price for this just seems to go up and up continuously.

also, who is Miero Motors? he seems to have an endless supply of these NOLA 45s.

• spelunk said:

Not at all out of line for this one.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    i know it's coveted but I always thought this was like $400 mint. Legitimately rarer than other Bo-Sound titles or just sweated?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    spelunk said:
    i know it's coveted but I always thought this was like $400 mint. Legitimately rarer than other Bo-Sound titles or just sweated?

$800 is considerably more than it's made on any popsike-able sale. Of course, these days, I guess none of us should be that surprised.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I thought this eclipsed a G years ago

• willie_fugal said:
    great 45. the price for this just seems to go up and up continuously.

also, who is Miero Motors? he seems to have an endless supply of these NOLA 45s.

You probably know who it is...he posts here sometimes, but I dont know if he would want me to divulge his identity.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    unfortunately this is one of the few Bo 45s I am missing, the price just keeps rising, such a good 45.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    spelunk said:
    or just sweated?
    rare-ish, but more the above related to the fact that once procured it doesn't tend to leave collections.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    holmes said:
    spelunk said:
    or just sweated?
    rare-ish, but more the above related to the fact that once procured it doesn't tend to leave collections.

There's no way this record (other than the reish) could not be officially rare.