BAN PelvicRust

2»

Comments

• It's like trying to purge the Strut of the member who best represents all its beliefs brought to their ultimate conclusions.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    OK... Is this the part where people yell 'FREE PELVICDUST" and he is reinstated?

• I THINK I know a little something about banning, As I've been banned thrice and even attempted struticide once.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    It's like trying to purge the Strut of the member who best represents all its beliefs brought to their ultimate conclusions.

Explain.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    RAJ said:
    OK... Is this the part where people yell 'FREE PELVICDUST" and he is reinstated?

Not from me......I've been down that road here.

But if SuperPoaster was calling for his Ban and you made SP a moderator ...I'd probably just leave.

(Let the SuperPoaster For Moderator campaign begin)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Herm said:
    "Daddy! That boy over there hurt my feelings! Make him leave, Daddy! Make him leave!!"

Yep...this pretty much sums it up.

I'm curious as to how many of the folks who regularly call for teh BAN are in positions of authority IRL.

I tell a handful of whitefolks what to do.

Can u name the "call for BAN" folks?

• Rockadelic said:
    Not from me......I've been down that road here.

Rock. Old friend. You were there for me in my darkest hour.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    batmon said:

You've been here long enough to know who they are.....some do it kiddingly, some are serious.

I hope people don't hire and fire employees the way they throw teh ban around.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    batmon said:

You've been here long enough to know who they are.....some do it kiddingly, some are serious.

I hope people don't hire and fire employees the way they throw teh ban around.
    Dead weight is dead weight on Soulstrut and in the workforce.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Brian said:
    Dead weight is dead weight on Soulstrut and in the workforce.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    RAJ said:

I don't feel strongly enough about it to yell, I also do not know his story on Waxidermy.
    He was no more annoying and/or polluting than some mainstays on this Board. How many people, including myself, here rarely post about music? Folks whose negative this-is-shit, you're-shit posts outweigh their contributions?
    Unless the poster is abusive, jamming threads with lots of nonsense etc., banning doesn't make sense to me. It is usually the result of someone not fitting in....whatever the f*ck that means around here.

• bassie said:
    It is usually the result of someone not fitting in....whatever the f*ck that means around here.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bassie said:

Unless the poster is abusive, jamming threads with lots of nonsense etc., banning doesn't make sense to me. .
    uhhhhhhh

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Brian said:
    bassie said:

Unless the poster is abusive, jamming threads with lots of nonsense etc., banning doesn't make sense to me. .
    uhhhhhhh

uhhhhh what?
    I'm not following the guy's every move so I'll stand corrected if he's actually more abusive in the heat of an argument than others on here.

Like I said, I don't know what went down on Waxidermy, if it's a preventative move - great.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    MY ENEMY'S FRIEND IS MY ENEMY

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Reynaldo said:

but no matter what???.. you are a great dude and have a lot of integrity and great taste in music

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    hertzhog said:
    BAN EVERYBODY

Punative damages here!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    kala said:
    Reynaldo said:

but no matter what???.. you are a great dude and have a lot of integrity and great taste in music

+1

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    kala said:
    Reynaldo said:

Still funny.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    Gary said:
    kala said:
    Reynaldo said:

Still funny.
    pity the previous screen grab has gone, oh well

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

But if SuperPoaster was calling for his Ban and you made SP a moderator ...I'd probably just leave.

PERMANENT SCARRING FROM THIRD DEGREE ASS BURN