Vick's Vapor Rub Victims

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
Any love for toenail fungus on here?

Comments

• Use a Terbinafine-containing product (like Lamisil) for that stuff man.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My 2 great aunts worked at the Vicks factory in Greensboro, N.C. and ate a spoonful of that wretched shit every day.

They both lived into their 90's.

• Rockadelic said:
    My 2 great aunts worked at the Vicks factory in Greensboro, N.C. and ate a spoonful of that wretched shit every day.

They both lived into their 90's.

That's funny because, these days, they recommend not even using that much on the outside of your body, let alone swallowing it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    moderhatteurs deleted my parody thread yesterday :(

• Options
    Why does Ben Gay come in a tube?

• PelvicDust said:
    Why does Ben Gay come in a tube?

Why does Dr. Pepper come in a bottle?

• HarveyCanal said:
    Any love for toenail fungus on here?

I would try Grapefruit Seed Extract for this.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Umm, I don't have toenail fungus. But thanks anyway, to you and your nasty feet.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Umm, I don't have toenail fungus. But thanks anyway, to you and your nasty feet.

Then why bring it up? I just wanted to help you out.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Wow.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    This girl I knew back in high school told a hilarious and painful story about accidentally using Vapor Rub as a sexual lubricant. I'd say she qualifies as a Vapor Rub victim.

• HarveyCanal said:

Just make sure you wear flip flops.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    This girl I knew back in high school told a hilarious and painful story about accidentally using Vapor Rub as a sexual lubricant. I'd say she qualifies as a Vapor Rub victim.

I jerked off once after not thoroughly washing after handling habanero peppers.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    Buddy of mine (really) once found himself at a party while suffering from a maddening case of chub rub. Snuck off to the bathroom to apply cream to the groin area. Legs akimbo across the sink he discovered he had accidentally applied vapo rub in his haste (tiger balm). Sssmoking!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I had just started a new school in Grade 5 and my first week's show and tell was a girl showing us her horror movie knee from knocking a pot of hot Vick's and water off the stove.
    I had never heard of anyone heating Vick's - isn't that overkill? And I can't imagine the smell.

• More Vick's Vapor Inhaler Related but in junior high school I built up such a tolerance to the stuff that it was rendered ineffective by the time I was getting showered by "sea breezes" from pixie rave girls during actual high school. But like they say, the first time is always the best time -- the vapor inhaler cleared up my sinuses quite well once upon.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    bassie said:
    I had just started a new school in Grade 5 and my first week's show and tell was a girl showing us her horror movie knee from knocking a pot of hot Vick's and water off the stove.
    I had never heard of anyone heating Vick's - isn't that overkill? And I can't imagine the smell.

Nah it's an old timey remedy for colds, I definitely remember my grandma hooking up the vap-o-rub and hot water when I was a youngster. That stuff combined with the water vapor will open your head/chest right up.

On a semi-related note, I occasionally use capsaicin ointment on my joints when I have arthritic flare-ups. Lemme tell you, you want to wash your hands real well before you scratch say, your balls after applying that stuff. I speak from very painful experience there.