What’s your music?

2»

Comments

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    for me, at least, i don't think older music has lost its appeal and become something i value more as a ...for example, i try to grab a lot of psych, but usually can't justify spending 100+ on a record if it's easily available as a repress or on slsk, as i find a lot more satisfaction in having a record playing on my stereo than hanging on my wall as a trophy of the amount of time and money i spent.

that being said, i'm mostly interested in older electronic/moog records, early ambient/freakout, generally weird stuff, but i try to stay away from the stuff that gets too kitschy or gimmicky.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    shit that will get me laid....
    fuck a break beat

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    for me, at least, i don't think older music has lost its appeal and become something i value more as a ...for example, i try to grab a lot of psych, but usually can't justify spending 100+ on a record if it's easily available as a repress or on slsk, as i find a lot more satisfaction in having a record playing on my stereo than hanging on my wall as a trophy of the amount of time and money i spent.

your irreverent attitude toward the historical significance of records as authentic cultural artifacts undermines the whole "game???".

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Rap
    Jazz
    Soul

Sorry naming one is too tough, because depending on the day I'll say either one of the three above is my favorite so... they're equal in my book.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    "top 40 music on Mars radiostations"

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Original Late 50's Northern Backroom Tiki Breaks