Friday Night Batches

bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
Whassup?

I'm at home at 9:45 drinking beer chillin with wifey and 5 month old little man in bed, watching a Freaks and Geeks marathon. Couple beers in, one homemade pizza with zucchini and olives, and i'm feelin good.

What are the homebody homies doin?

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    All right bitches, what the fuck is up?

Holler at me.

I got a record in the mail today but the shit got seam splits in the mail from the record being shipped inside of the cover. I hate that shit. Pisses me off. Seller ought to know basic shit.

So what the fuck?

• Took the fam for ice cream on the Asbury Park boardwalk and as we were walking back to our car realized that Bruce Springsteen was walking in front of us, going to the bar across from where we were parked.

funky16corners said:
    Took the fam for ice cream on the Asbury Park boardwalk and as we were walking back to our car realized that Bruce Springsteen was walking in front of us, going to the bar across from where we were parked.

THE BOSS!!

Awesome! Was he getting ice cream to soothe that raspy voice of his, or did you just see him after the ice cream?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Listening to "Boogaloo Blues" by Johnny Colon on Cotique.

Next up is Leon Haywood "Back To Stay"

Medical grade and Miller Lite.

Rockadelic said:
    Listening to "Boogaloo Blues" by Johnny Colon on Cotique.

Next up is Leon Haywood "Back To Stay"

Medical grade and Miller Lite.

Sounds like you're 2 for 3 there, i don't know about that miller light!

by the way, i texted a buddy of mine to look up "second time around" by blue cheer today on youtube, and after he listened to it he said "holy fuck, where has this band been all my life?" and immediately ordered the cd off of amazon.

hey, parenting question: at what age can you let the kids "cry it out" instead of immediately run into the room? is six months too young?

• Home listening to Eddie Henderson & some ESG is up next.
    Texting random chicks I know that are in need of Mr.Love Doctor! :cheese:

• bluesnag said:
    funky16corners said:
    Took the fam for ice cream on the Asbury Park boardwalk and as we were walking back to our car realized that Bruce Springsteen was walking in front of us, going to the bar across from where we were parked.

THE BOSS!!

Awesome! Was he getting ice cream to soothe that raspy voice of his, or did you just see him after the ice cream?

After ice cream. There was a bonfire on the beach and he was leaving the same time we were. He sits in a lot with whoever's playing in the local clubs (he was going into the Wonderbar, down the street from the famed Stone Pony).

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Soulstrut meet up at our favorite local Japanese spot here in my hood in Seattle. Tony Triple Double, Jake Uno, me and mad Seattle homies as well. Lots of sushi, katsu curry, sake and beer was consumed. Good time. Tony is that dude.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Big_Chan said:
    Tony is that dude.

Absofuckinglutely. Sounds like a good night! Drink a shot for me.

Had some good local pizza, drinking Hefeweizen and watching Electric Boogaloo.

Yeah.