LATIN HEADZ KNOW THA DEAL? (FINDS)

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
Well I don't... Just unearthed these from my mother-in-law's attic.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Few more things... Don't know shit about this Folkways.

RAP MUSIC.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Lemme holler at the board games, yo.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Risk Rare.

• Your mother-in-law listens to CNN and Ultramagnetic? Damn

The latin records all have solid tracks on them, and are mainly commons. Felix del Rosario is the one semi-rare, but its also a one tracker.

• Cosmo said:
    Risk Rare.

that trivial pursuit looks VG-

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah the rap is my brother-in-laws old records. The 45s belonged to my father-in-law. But the Latin shit I believe is all ma-dukes. I kinda figured there wasn't any crazy rare shit in there. Felix Rosario was the one which gave me the heads up and the Mongo & Lupe jawn looks good too, I never seen it, even though it's on Fantasy I think. But thanks.

• I think the rarest thing in those pics are the socks. Gray with a white toe??

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    That Joe Baatan Lp is one of my favs of all time..... might not be super rare but its super caliente!

You married well mate.....wish my girls family had records like that lyinhg around although her dad did ask me to make him some mixtapes of funky 70s music!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Mongo's Way is a pretty decent album without being anything extraordinary.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    If you don't already have Vamonos Pa'l Monte by Palmieri then that is essential.
    I remember liking the Joe Cuba Hanging Out but it never gets any spins.
    And Risk is what PNAC used when they decided to make this century the New American Century.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    SportCasual said:

And Risk is what PNAC used when they decided to make this century the New American Century.

Hello friends,

[hijack] Is there a link or some kind of reference to read up? Was the Rand Corporation involved? This is fascinating. [/hijack]

Kindly,
    parallax

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    how much for the gold trophy?