The Triple Decker Record?

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central

Nuts

Comments

• meh... fuck this and fuck that crackerjackwhite dude too...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    cool shit.

you could put your weeeed in there too.

• wait so in effect i would have to buy 2 copies because to get to that 7" i need to first destroy the 12" and if i wante to listen to that 12" i'd need an unbroken copy?

or am i misunderstanding what just took place?

thats fucking asinine

• TEXAS SIZED 13" LPs

:five_pager:

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Why not just do a trick track record similar to what De La Soul did with that Me Myself and I 12". I gotta admit it is sort of cool though.

• i also used to want shoes that had a pump on them. its called a gimmick my friends.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    these guys are killing the limited instant collectable game right now

let's see what this shit is worth in 5-10 years though

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I don't care what anyone else says, this is DOPE!! I know cats are scrambling to a copy of this. I know I am.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    i think it's resealable, so it's like a 7" in a playable 12" casing. Awesome.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Even if it's not resealable, you can still play one half of the case without the other half attached.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Wait, that whole video was a joke right? Peach scented records? Glow in the dark?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Soulhawk said:

The local pressing plant that I used here in Dallas allowed me to go in and run the press when I wanted to....and experiment with different ideas......for each of about 10 of my releases I made 10 copies on "crazy" vinyl.......made some pretty outrageous looking stuff......the owner kept one of each and put them on display.......last time I stopped by he said 20% of his business was doing unique color vinyl pressings.....any gimmick to help sell a record......10 years from now, if anyone still cares about vinyl, they will be worth some money......even if for just the artistic angle.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    conan o'brien put out a 45???

• Rockadelic said:
    Soulhawk said:

The local pressing plant that I used here in Dallas allowed me to go in and run the press when I wanted to....and experiment with different ideas......for each of about 10 of my releases I made 10 copies on "crazy" vinyl.......made some pretty outrageous looking stuff......the owner kept one of each and put them on display.......last time I stopped by he said 20% of his business was doing unique color vinyl pressings.....any gimmick to help sell a record......10 years from now, if anyone still cares about vinyl, they will be worth some money......even if for just the artistic angle.

:face_melt:

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    Soulhawk said:

AKA the Rockadelic Retirement Plan.

Well played, sir! Well played!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This record(s) just went crazy on eBay.

• The_Non said:
    This record(s) just went crazy on eBay.
    http://collectorsfrenzy.com/Details.aspx?id=160482441777

seven times crazy