Post a record your friend has that makes you jealous with envy.

Manduro3000Manduro3000 265 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central

He has this and I don't. Burns me up everytime I think about it.

Comments

• A friend who has a record I want is no longer a friend - he is an enemy - someone whose ownership of a limited and finite resource wantonly limits the possilbity that I too could have a copy. Make him realise this. If he's a real friend he'll give it to you with an apology.

• Options
    How do I make them realise that?

• Well it's a thread about being jealous of a friend who has a record you want right? ..and the record in question is....well look again at the cover and work it out ..pretty funny IMO....

• Options
    They won't even play it over the phone for me. They lash out saying that I'm not working very well for them, saying that they didn't get this record with me so they don't have to share it with me, saying that I am not even Christian.

Then they tell me that they are going to play it for this other guy that is Hindu.

I say, "c'mon what can Hindu that I can't do?"

• Options
    I see the cover. It is has no color and all guys on it.

• jeez. I edited my previous post to make it a little more explicit. Just foolin' mind

• Options
    I thought you were foolin' that's why I posted a funny, too.

But, I don't think it is funny. I am talking about the real deal, Holyfield!

• tabira said:
    Well it's a thread about being jealous of a friend who has a record you want right? ..and the record in question is....well look again at the cover and work it out ..pretty funny IMO....

Damn! You're pretty clever Tabira, didn't think anybody would even catch that little joke.

• Manduro3000 said:

Damn! You're pretty clever Tabira, didn't think anybody would even catch that little joke.

Not clever, just a spiteful mind. Nice one though :beerbang:

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Crink's copy of Boscoe.