Lyn Christopher photos, butt naked circa 1974!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• I [del]dont[/del] get the [del]over[/del]-fetishization => She looks like a cute secretary.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    She looks best on the record cover. The other pics make her look very Crystal Gayle-Loretta Lynn-Hill Billy'ish. NOT FEELIN' IT.

• Breez said:
    She looks best on the record cover. The other pics make her look very Crystal Gayle-Loretta Lynn-Hill Billy'ish. NOT FEELIN' IT.

Kinda the opposite for me. Album cover wasn't bad, but the other pics are incredible. In the (60's?) pics where she's rocking the frilly blouse, she looks like the missing link between Claudine Longet and Bobbie Gentry

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I think she looks better in the pix than LP cover, cus her neck/head postion is a bit awkward on the LP IMO

BTW- I know many sturtters got design skills. Whos gonna be nice enough to help Lyn out and make her a decent website.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    pickwick33 said:
    she looks like the missing link between Claudine Longet and Bobbie Gentry

Bring back locations.

For real, what is her story. There is no internet bio I can find besides she made one record with famous musicians backing her in the 70s and she is trying to revive her career today. What is the rest of the story?

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    LokoOne said:
    I think she looks better in the pix than LP cover, cus her neck/head postion is a bit awkward on the LP IMO

BTW- I know many sturtters got design skills. Whos gonna be nice enough to help Lyn out and make her a decent website.

Srsly, the website needs some work. I lack the skillz, though.

I agree that the pictures look better than the LP cover. The deer-in-the-headlights look doesn't do justice to her funky vocals. I wish she had filled her brows in.

• LaserWolf said:
    pickwick33 said:
    she looks like the missing link between Claudine Longet and Bobbie Gentry

Bring back locations.

For real, what is her story. There is no internet bio I can find besides she made one record with famous musicians backing her in the 70s and she is trying to revive her career today. What is the rest of the story?

I heard (can't remember where) that she was the girlfriend of the album's producer Ron A. Johnson, who was also producing Wicked Lester (early Kiss).

Album cover photo works best for me, except for the weird eyebrows.

• 2000 views and counting and she ain't even naked....

• i dont care what anybody say, you will see better lyn christopher pictures in this thread than on the front cover of her LP. truth is bond.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

...mane, hold up.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Yes, please.

• i bet her muff was ginormous.

• Lyn shouts out the Strut part-way down this page: http://lynchristopher.com/discography.html

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    HOLLAFAME said:
    Lyn shouts out the Strut part-way down this page: http://lynchristopher.com/discography.html

That's wild, she links to this thread.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I agree w/Batmon on this. She's pretty, but not THAT pretty. There are way hotter album cover chicks back in the day. Hell, Zalatnay Sarolta's 90s (I think, maybe 00s) MILF Playboy pics would put the collective Soulstrut Boneur in a wheelchair if yall think she's that hot...

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    HOLLAFAME said:
    Lyn shouts out the Strut part-way down this page: http://lynchristopher.com/discography.html

That's wild, she links to this thread.

and added some more photos