I'm back from my "puddle of embarrassment" : - )

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
A.Fuck you......... OLD a relic
B.Johhny dick check- you are a spineless 2 faced little punk
c.oliver douchebag/scholar WANG and all the other haters-piss off

now listen to some funk i produced
sample free using real musicians

http://soundcloud.com/the-funk-addicts

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    sup kala

• Welcome back, Kotter.

I liked that Cebu song, the rest were too clean/fonky to my liking.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Yah!
    Altho I think you phoned in Oliver's remixed name.
    Oliver Wangsucka
    Oliver Dangalang
    Cockiver Wang
    etc

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Schtick is old. Hope you finally found some money to take the plastic off your drafty ass windows.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    kala said:
    A.Fuck you......... OLD a relic

So friggin' old I remember when they made this music the first time around......only better.

Is "Puddle Of Embarrassment" the name of the band?

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    kala said:

c.oliver douchebag/scholar WANG and all the other haters-piss off

Lol, didn't really care for most of the tracks (just not my thing) but "Cebu" had a certain something that I thought was fresh.
    What was it recorded with?

• Oliver Wangdoodle (WWR)

Johnny Gaycheck

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I thought you dudes were some music experts

Why aren't you riding harder on this garbage?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    strictly tepid

sounds like some shit that would get a 'NEW FUNK BAND: KEEPING THA FAITH' Wax Poetics 1 page feature - providing the record company paid for some ad space

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Musical equivalent of an afro wig.

• pedestrian at best.....

i like the way you emphasized the word RAW with all caps....nice touch there

• Schtick is old. .

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Kala, you need to step up your avatar game.

Dude looks whiter than a bus-load of Norwegian albino deathmetal fans on their way back from a three month winter holiday to the Arctic circle.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    skel said:
    Kala, you need to step up your avatar game.

Dude looks whiter than a bus-load of Norwegian albino deathmetal fans on their way back from a three month winter holiday to the Arctic circle.

That's Paul C.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    Musical equivalent of an afro wig.
    :comedy_gold:

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• night said:
    dude as soon as i signed up they made this thread.. And i had to contact soulstrut cus they where not sending my activation email... I'm tired of feeling like everything is a step up.. But they dont stop setting me up.... Theres has to be something wrong with me at this point..lol.. Because I remember only being followed. ive been followed even to my jobs. Every job after this happen they had everyone setup..lol... I can't escape them!!!!!!lol. I have not had normal interaction with humans for years now.. Everyone knows what i'm thinking so talking seems useless.. They express what my thoughts are.. No matter where you go people know who you are.. It's fucking insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..... I feel I can't just pop in here like i'm nobody.. For years ive had a life worst then any popstar.. I can't even make a fucking post.. I'm getting the fuck out of here..lol.. peace till next timmmeeeeeee.........ahahahahahahaha....

• feeels like the whole fucking world is waiting for me to fuck [del]up[/del] off...