HOLLYWOOD HILLS ON FIRE!!!!!

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I'm coming home from Santa Monica and I'm seeing this huge plum of smoke. WTF??? As I get closer and closer to home I realize how close it is to my house. I'm in no danger, no chance of it getting here but you can see it right up the hill. I live in the flat land. Pictures coming.

Comments

• I hope all struters are OK.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

I hope EVERYONE is OK.

• I hope EVERYONE is OK.

Clearly

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i was just sayin, cuz you seemed to only be concerned with the strutters in the area

• i was just sayin, cuz you seemed to only be concerned with the strutters in the area

Bad assumption, but whatever, DUDE.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    burn hollywood burn!!!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    burn hollywood burn!!!

Apparently you are not concerned with strutters or everyone!

• Anybody remember the Oakland Hills fire? The one where Shock-G lost his whole vinyl collection? That was real bad. We watched that shit from the roof of our apt. It was heavy. All I know is if I can ever afford a house in the Hills, I'll buy a building or something. Fuck living up there with all the mudslides and fires.

• Yeah and I'm not in a good mood because I haven't heard from a friend up there. I don't think it went near her house but I'm not sure. It was pretty close.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Anybody remember the Oakland Hills fire? The one where Shock-G lost his whole vinyl collection? That was real bad. We watched that shit from the roof of our apt. It was heavy. All I know is if I can ever afford a house in the Hills, I'll buy a building or something. Fuck living up there with all the mudslides and fires.

I watched that shit from across the bay. and do believe I had a cousin who lost half her house.

so ironic that the -status housing in cali is natural disaster prone, whereas in the rest of the country it's the exact opposite. (ie when all of new orleans floods, metarie doesn't.)

• Well this fire is nothing compared to the Oakland fire. No houses damaged. No people killed. It just looked dramatic. Glad everything is OK.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Dyam... Every year... Hope everyone is ok. When we first moved out this way, the hills were blazin. It was right around Halloween and we went to a party in Simi? Drove right by the fires, it was one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I was just there. LA folks check in.

While there I was working in Covina, took the same exit every day. On saturday on my way to the airport I hear that a truck has flipped over and is burning at my old Covina exit.

Stay Safe
    Dan

• burn hollywood burn!!!

Damn, beat me to it...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm ok, so you can all rest easy

I'm drunk

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    burn hollywood burn!!!

Damn, beat me to it...

• burn hollywood burn!!!

Damn, beat me to it...

So y'all hate puppies???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I hope all struters are OK.

Fuck dude, reminds me of when we had our huge fires here in SD. I NEVER want to see that kind of shit again. Glad you are doing OK. Lets fly TheMack over there to put out the fire with all the game that he spits.