Who's already tired of hearing about Boise St.?

InnerSpaceInnerSpace 443 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
Seriously, who cares. Name me one person outside of Boise, Idaho that is a fan. Really the only reason to go for them is if they are about to ax a team you hate.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Can't even watch their games on tv with that blue field making me feel seasick.

• The sad thing is that, win or lose to Virginia Tech on Monday, the only thing people will be talking about is Boise State and their road to a National Title.

• Brings to light the old adage, "the wheel that squeaks the loudest gets fixed first". Complain long and annoying enough and you will get a chance to get a BCS championship even though your strength of schedule since your football program began is one of the lowest in the NCAA. I know a lot of girls volleyball teams that go undefeated as well.

• Options
    InnerSpace said:
    Brings to light the old adage, "the wheel that squeaks the loudest gets fixed first". Complain long and annoying enough and you will get a chance to get a BCS championship even though your strength of schedule since your football program began is one of the lowest in the NCAA. I know a lot of girls volleyball teams that go undefeated as well.

Let's see Florida or Texas schedule a road game on the blue turf before yapping about Boise's schedule strength.

Oh, wait, those teams would NEVER schedule a game like that.

• Wait, so Boise is more of a threat than Florida playing Alabama away?

• Options
    InnerSpace said:
    Wait, so Boise is more of a threat than Florida playing Alabama away?

We'll never know, will we?

Those professional teams don't have the balls to find out.

• Options
    OBLIGATORY BOISE BUMP.

Boise would beat Florida right now by two touchdowns. On the road.

On the blue turf they'd castrate Florida by twice that margin.

• My point was comparing Alabama to Boise State NOT Florida. Go back and follow the logic.

• Options
    InnerSpace said:
    My point was comparing Alabama to Boise State NOT Florida. Go back and follow the logic.

I don't care about your point. I don't think Boise would beat Alabama by two touchdowns. I do think they would destroy Florida right now, though.

It's good to see an outsider team rise up and start to piss off the big powers.

• Well then it was good having a discussion with you that you decided to bail on. I'm out.

• Options
    InnerSpace said:
    Well then it was good having a discussion with you that you decided to bail on. I'm out.

You're the one who's bailing, dude. I don't know why you think you were in charge of the entire direction of the discussion.

Boise State won a big game tonight so I posted about them in an existing thread. It's not like I pissed in your cereal.

Go Boise!

• was at the game last night, im a uva alum so im not a big fan of va tech. i went with tech folk, but was rooting for boise st.

while out tailgating and walking towards the stadium, i was giving all the boise st fans some dap cuz they were outnumbered probably 10 to 1. i felt great about my decision till about midway through the 2nd qtr, then i felt great in the last two minutes. the silence that accompanies disappointment and shock is one of the most amazing phenomena in sports.