Options

Great Day!!!

edited August 2010 in Strut Central
I made breakfast, talked Pizza (the parakeet), then talked my neighbor.

She is an grandmother and I talked to her grandson in the stroller, too.

Walked with Harley D (the dog). Cleaned the street in my neighborhood, watered the apartments ivy.

Walked to SPCA for 50% off day. Talked to a young friend about Pokemon for a while. Bought him the Pokemon VHS I found.

Scrubbed my bathroom, ate some dinner, played with records.

Now gonna go listen to free live music from Mexico on the Quad. Then, pick up my friend from the airport.

After that I will take a quick shower and go to bed.

Comments

• this reads like one of those spam messages that seems to have no point. You're not trying to sell me discount zolaft, but I still feeling like you're tricking me somehow.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

b/w

spambot said:
    Walked to SPCA for 50% off day. Talked to a young friend about Pokemon for a while. Bought him the Pokemon VHS I found.

best part

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,902 Posts
    I ate some great BBQ and I bought this great muthafucker on Blu Ray which came out the other day!!!

One of the greats, which I'm watching right now.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Finally went for a real sail today, the first of the year after having to work on the boat for a while. It was a picture perfect day with a light breeze and an occasional gust

I took the boat out to Great Island and walked on the bluff over the marsh and drank a couple beers. I got back just in time before the water got too shallow at my mooring.

Right after that I took the dog to the low tide flats for sunset and threw the frisbee for her until it got dark.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    monsoon season out here, keeping it cooler, finally
    worked then studied all day
    more studying tonight
    more studying tomorrow and projects
    deal

• Options
    Wow Horseleech I am glad to hear you had a great day too!!!

Here a something that made today even more great though:

Lastnight I broke up a civil dispute, that eventually ended up with five cop cars there. The cops told me never to do that again or I might get shot.

And then, today as I was walking to Taco Bell, sure enough, there the couple was sitting all lovey dovey on the bench outside of Baskin Robbins. I walked up and asked them if everything was ok. The girl turned and said, "yes, thank you."