Skip to 2:50

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    what a goober.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    see ya goober.

• What a flippin' goober!

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    I'm right in the middle of your shit, so what the fuck?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Paul said:

• Just ran over my foot - That's why you got dropped.

• RAJ said:
    Paul said:
    'Scuse youuu.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I don't agree with what he's doing but I think, considering it's a public place, he has the right to do it. It is in very poor taste though.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Breez said:
    I don't agree with what he's doing but I think, considering it's a public place, he has the right to do it. It is in very poor taste though.

Also in poor taste to have your daughter spreading her legs in booty shorts in times square. How did you not think that would happen? Even if you don't account for the dude filming, a lot of dudes are going to be checking her out.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    HOT

• I think the guy filming didn't say a word and all that goober talk was dubbed in after-the-fact by someone else.

Also

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    CousinLarry said:
    Breez said:

Also in poor taste to have your daughter spreading her legs in booty shorts in times square. How did you not think that would happen? Even if you don't account for the dude filming, a lot of dudes are going to be checking her out.

Without wanting to get too moralistic about it - because it is a public place, and it's completely unrealistic to think you can avoid the attention of creepy guys trying to sneak a surreptitious pic or two on their phones - there's nonetheless a significant difference between simply checking this girl out, and moving around to achieve the optimum view of her arse and crotch whilst hurling abuse at the people who try to block your shot. That's not the behaviour of someone exercising their First Amendment rights; that's the behaviour of a sleazebag. I'd hope nobody's suggesting that this girl or her parents or the guy running the shoot have foregone the right to object to this dude virtually shoving his camera up her arse without anyone's permission, just because they're in a public place.

Funny how some people know all about their "rights", yet seem to know fuck-all about basic respect.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    ;blap:

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

Just how young is 17?

How did they get a hold of the video clip?

• ost said:

Just how young is 17?

How did they get a hold of the video clip?

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I love everything about this video.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Perriesthlm said:
    Skip to 2:50

• Goober?! I guess that was the best insult he could think of in such a short notice. While her privacy indeed interrupted his public, he's in the wrong with his whole "trying to get the best angle" thing going on. Most people would look on for a moment and then move on. He decides to document such a thing. But come on now. Who's going to wear short shorts and do ballerina poses and not have an audience of onlookers gawking at them?!