AGUILERA: 'PREGNANT SPEARS' CAREER IS DOOMED' BR

2»

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    man, if there was an open bounty of like 50 grand or something for an embarassing or ugly picture of any of you dudes, I shudder to think.

On one hand we have people mad cause shes some plastic pop princess, then the same people are discusted when she turns out to be a human being.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Rad, your lady must be due any day now huh?

• yea, any day now is right. cracking pelvis has got me all shook. this whole thing has gotten so intense that i am feeling sick from it. seriously. you all need to seriously respect the pregnant woman. it is no joke. yea so britney spears has acne and is fat. so what. her hormones are flipping out big time. that was hysterical how you fools got called out by a soulstrut lady. yea, if you all did a " sexy men on soulstrut calender " no one would buy it so shut the fuck up. mothers make you all look like a bunch of bitches playing with your records and shit ( myself included ).

have an exciting evening,

ap

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i feel bad... sorta. AP, yer always right. lemme sleep on it.

• oh god dude it aint no thing... to each his own. it is just that we are in two different places right now.

i mean right now literally at this moment i can hear my wife screaming OW OW OW in the next room. her mother is here trying to take care of her. it is just brutal. i cannot go near her because i am feeling sick and have a fever. the last thing i want or need is for her to be sick in the middle of this shit. i almost never get sick but this shit is a lot more stressful than i thought and i think it just kind of floored me.

when i look at those pictures of brittney i feel sorry for her. i am not concerned with her appearance. i just feel bad for her.

pregnant women are no joke. they really take a whopping from this childbirth shit. shits going down bra.

have an exciting soulstrut week,

ap

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    man, if there was an open bounty of like 50 grand or something for an embarassing or ugly picture of any of you dudes, I shudder to think.

On one hand we have people mad cause shes some plastic pop princess, then the same people are discusted when she turns out to be a human being.

well put sir.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

I hope you didn't mean me when you typed this. I was just talking about why I can appreciate "Toxic" and not her other songs. I'm not upset at her or her whole plastic image thing - I just don't typically like her brand of music.

I'm staying out of the whole "let's make fun of pregnant women" embarassment. Some of you cats are real meatheads.

And just so's you know: I am a beautiful man.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    -----AHEM AP, the truest shit stated to date. (funny too)

• TYPICAL SOULSTRUT MEMBER.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

TYPICAL SOULSTRUT MEMBER.
    Shit, I told that girl it was weird for her to take my picture..now I'm screwed...my whole on-line dating persona is ruined with this hideous image of me...they say the internet puts on 250 pounds to your picture.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yea, if you all did a " sexy men on soulstrut calender " no one would buy it so shut the fuck up.

who do you think you're talking to?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

if i had 826 bazillion dollars, i'd let myself go too.

Shiiit, all it took for me to gain some major weight was getting married. If I was quintuple platinum, I'd have trouble getting through a door.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Zing! Now where are my candombe LPs?
    Hey Danno! When I went back to the store the Dogliotti's "For export" was gone.

I found a copy of "Candombe liso" at the Tristan Narvaja fleamarket, but it has a scratch deep enough to "enter" your finger in it! I left it there.

I made a nice contact with one of the sellers. He usually comes to Argentina so we will trading records anytime soon. I bought from him some brazilian stuff. The raerest: Jorge Autouri Trio!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll give you a list of some Uruguayan records to get...