›

battle of the hustle and flow-attached previews

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
some of the most trailers I've seen in a minute.how unintentionally hilarious will "get rich or die trying" be?how awful an idea for a movie is "jodie foster loses her daughter on a giant airplane?"how great will "roll bounce skate" be?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    am i allowed to be excited to see 'four brothers' this weekend?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    how awful an idea for a movie is "jodie foster loses her daughter on a giant airplane?"
    right?

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    how awful an idea for a movie is "jodie foster loses her daughter on a giant airplane?"
    right?

Seriously dude. That shit doesn't even look mildly interesting.

I too am somewhat excited* for "Four Brothers" even though I realize that's pretty 15 year old of me.

* By "excited" I mean that I will probably watch it at some point before I die.

-e

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    I'm lookin' forward to seeing this lil gem.

Trailer Here for "Tom Yum Goong y0!

Watch the trailer for this flick comin out soon. Shit looks hot

Tong Jaa in effect mode!!!

Sorry boys... No english on this trailer!

• Just saw Ong Bak a few days ago. Must say I'm impressed with this Jaa kid.

• Ong Bak was I'll be checkin for the next movie of his.

• I wish Luc Besson didn???t edit the hell outta some of the fighting scenes though. I guess the OG Thai version is as fuck.

It was still amazing never the less.

• Yo E if this is the "artistic" bullshit that Andre left the rap world to do then I want my money back.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I wish Luc Besson didn???t edit the hell outta some of the fighting scenes though. I guess the OG Thai version is as fuck.

It was still amazing never the less.

I saw a boooooootleg version of the original thai version a few years ago at a friend's place. Didn't know anything about it, and was pretty stoned when we watched it, but the fighting scenes had us

I haven't seen the north american version yet. I hope it didn't get edited too much.