SUN| LA RECORD FAIR| UBIQUITY| STONES THROW| MORE

UbiquityRecordsUbiquityRecords 9 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
***************************************************************** LOS ANGELES INDEPENDENTS RECORD FAIR - This Sunday April 17th*****************************************************************[/b]Plug Research and Dublab called for Independents in LA to unite andrepresent at this Independent Music Record Fair at Little Temple!LA's finest Indie Labels, Record Stores, Artists, DJs and Record Collectors present and sell new and used Vinyl, CDs, rarities, shirts, and more at discounted prices.Dublab DJs and surprise label guests will spin at the lounge area, LittleTemple will have a bar open, everybody will browse and explore the tablesand crates of exiting local independent flavor.Confirmed:Adjunct Ball of Wax Beatlovers Better Looking Designforms ResearchDim Mak Dope discs Droid Recordings Dublab Eastern DevelopmentsExist Dance Generate Music Glow In The Dark RecordsGSL Heading Home RecordingsKajmere Sound DistributionKanpai Records Milan EntertainmentMineral Music Music For Robots Orac Pax Elm Phthalo Plastic Enigma Plug Research Red Cola Simballrec Stones Throw Temple Of Boom Third Eye Records Threshold Ubiquity Records Upon Shop ------------------------------------------------------------------------Sunday, April 17thLocated at Little Temple4519 Santa Monica Blvd @ VirgilLos Angeles, CA 90029Doors open 2-7pm FREE

Comments

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    Kajmere Sound Distribution

bump...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Sounds good!

• WE WILL BE SELLING CD'S | LP'S | TEES @ 50% OFF SO TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU CAN & GET WHILE THE GETTIN' IS GOOD!!!!

you goin?
    holla, ill try to get some of those 45's together for you...
    peace

Yeah...I'm there. I'll bring some 45s too. Good looking out

do me a favor & pm me a few labels & shit again, wanna make sure i pull the right shit... word up...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so I guess no one is headed to Buena Park?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Kajmere Sound Distribution

• so I guess no one is headed to Buena Park?

Doors open 2-7pm FREE

24 hours in a day holmes, many things are possible.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Word, I'm just trying to drum up business for myself...mention soulstrut at my booth and get entered in the drawing for a free Loggins & Messina LP

fuck buena park... & plaese not to let your records fall over in the parking lot b4 the show, thank you...

fuck buena park...

why you gotta hate fol. buena park got some grub ass tacos.

buena park record show = wack though. charging admission & charging for tables is some serious fucked from both ends bs. i can find lots of better things to waste money on than paying for the right to look at peoples ovverpriced crap. 3-4-10 and plastic bags are about the only reasons i've ever had to hit that show and half those reasons are now gone.

fuck buena park...

buena park record show = wack though. charging admission & charging for tables is some serious fucked from both ends bs. i can find lots of better things to waste money on than paying for the right to look at peoples ovverpriced crap. 3-4-10 and plastic bags are about the only reasons i've ever had to hit that show and half those reasons are now gone.

yeah but now you send me to that crazy house in Gl*****A!!! to get your bags!

fuck buena park...

you rang ....

please come in gentlemen ....

fuck buena park...

you rang ....

please come in gentlemen ....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

please to wipe tears from my eyes....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    heres what y'all need to do

1. Stay out of Gl*****a

2. Go To the Ubiquity rackord show

3. Next week go to the Buena Park Rackord show.

4. If you know me say "hi" if it's before 8 am please give me your name...twice (hi drez)

5. Buy Rackords from me and Funkyexample

6. Supply us with weak to smoke

7. Rinse lather and repeat

• 3. Next week go to the Buena Park Rackord show.

4. If you know me say "hi" if it's before 8 am please give me your name...twice (hi drez)

5. Buy Rackords from me and Funkyexample

6. Supply us with weak to smoke

7. Rinse lather and repeat

why would i pay for any of that? your selling something, sell me on it. give me some pics of the raers your gonna have at 10% of the going ebay price or whatever. convince me bp is not a total waste of time.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    10% of the ebay price??? are you kidding...I tell these poptarts that they are saving on shipping and just charge them $2 more than the going Ebay rate.

a. said "hi", pulled up to you said what up we spoke for a few, you spilled your shit... i said ill let you bounce looks like you got shit to handle...
    b. came up to you at your booth, spoke to you about a rakord you had, could still tell you had no idea who i was, which is funny since you have came to our club twice(guest list), spoke at the club both times & you even called several times asking for a spot...
    not remebering me & putting it on b4 8am & your weed smoking, is lil dude shit on the real...

but it's all good homie...

can you see the light? i can see the light!

ps thats a quote from a "m*dern s*ul" jawn

peace

• 10% of the ebay price??? are you kidding...I tell these poptarts that they are saving on shipping and just charge them $2 more than the going Ebay rate.

sweet dude, you sold me, i'm gonna run to bp and stand in line to pay my early bird fee for the right to be the first one to buy records from you for more than it would cost me doing it in my underwear at home. that attitude from most of the vendors is why bp is so whack.

• WURD

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What the deal...how was this mess?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Great...I found a good deal on Newcastle Pints... good to see everyone.

I picked up some cool stuff. Thanks to Jaime for the generosity.

What the deal...how was this mess?
    don't know about a mess, but
    strutter massive was in effect, AP saw you stick your head in the side door & bounce...
    i cleaned up, made more than any booth i got at BP, no fat old men w/ ass cracks, way more fine girls than any BP show, & all the local co's came together for one day, free entry, no earlybird rip off fees no S**** B*****, a full bar, all in all a good day...