Explain Your Avatar (NRR)

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
many have avatars that definately aren't album covers...

Comments

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    lumberg fucked her

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    me as a little boy.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    self-explanatory...

• the thought police came down on me so i had to change mine to pug puppies!

everyone loves a pug!

• slushslush 691 Posts
    mine is of a chimpanzee shooting lasers out of his/her eyes

i chose this because i want to buy a chimpanzee that can shoot lasers out of his eyes

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    what... isn't it self-explanatory?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    mine is of a chimpanzee shooting lasers out of his/her eyes

i chose this because i want to buy a chimpanzee that can shoot lasers out of his eyes

bring rickets back!

mine is a poster for an amazing film called sexy beast.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    A dope girl with a chicken samich likin' mayonnaise off her lips and winking. HOLLA!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    found while digging with Cosmophomic. He took a picture too. Thought it was a funny find!

man, that's a really little hand!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm just paying homage to the soul legneds of the early 80's R&B game Intensive Heat

Dudes were maaaaad grown and sexy in '82.

Although after todays thread on Hustle & Flow I am thinking of breaking tradition and making this my avatar:

Whoomp that trick

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The Encyclopedia Of Pussy

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    many have avatars that definately aren't album covers...

Soulman's kid taking a hammer to a Third Guitar record.

Why does your avatar have that Dave Von Ronk record circled? Or is it an Eric Von Shmidt record?

Dan

• Mine are usually photos I've taken.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Coincidentally, I was already changing my avatar to "OBEY" when I happened to catch the Shadow/Public Works thread. Now it will stay until faux says something positive about Shadow.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Eric Von Shmidt

its part of a bob dylans bringing it all back home cover, minus the circle

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Mine's usually Los Angeles-related in some way. This one being Sam The Armenian Comedian, LA's worst (or best depending on how you look at it) stand-up funnyman

don't hold yer breath... mine is a cosplay character, that i found while google searching "avatar 80 x 80" i guess cosplay is where people dress up as their favorite anime character. i don't know what they do after that.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The best vid I've ever seen off the net...

I would buy anything these two Korean gurls put out. If I could find it.

Anyone I know from Korea can't place the show. I'm still holdin' on to the dream mind you.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    don't hold yer breath... mine is a cosplay character, that i found while google searching "avatar 80 x 80"

i do the same thing....and found this amazing eric von schmidt fansite...

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Question, is your little man pumping his fist or masterbating? As an aside, in Gaye's Sexual Healing, did you realize the last intelligible things he says, are "Please don't procrastinate, it's not good to masterbate."

Question, is your little man pumping his fist or masterbating? As an aside, in Gaye's Sexual Healing, did you realize the last intelligible things he says, are "Please don't procrastinate, it's not good to masterbate."
    i think he's suggesting that he'd like to give me a handjob... which is totally cool with me.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    My avatar is me, folks.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Mine is Jan Kubik from the cheesy Hungarian disco group Discobolos. I chose it because I wish I had his good looks. Makes me feel like

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    bright light, heat, fiyah.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    dude you own mars
    i had to trick you just to get a skated buffy sainte marie record

• == youngEINSTEIN. peace, stein. . . .

i think he's suggesting that he'd like to give me a handjob... which is totally cool with me.

I found it on the site where sheeps avatar is hosted....its a symbol for tosser?

thats what it said at least, and it wasnt directed at anyone.

no handjobs today...sorry.