Penelope or Salma?

2»

Comments

• Naw. I've been clowning the two of them for years. I'm not someone who can easily separate physical appearance from personality.

Unless you grew up around toxic waste and your dick sprouted ears, how's it matter?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Salma, who is so thick a delicious, in a hearbeat

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Naw. I've been clowning the two of them for years. I'm not someone who can easily separate physical appearance from personality.

Unless you grew up around toxic waste and your dick sprouted ears, how's it matter?

It's all of my other faculties more than my ears. Imagine an attractive woman who turns into Elaine from "Seinfeld" when she gets on a dancefloor. I don't care how blessed the woman is with a strong physical frame, the sexiness factor pretty much goes out the window at that point. It's essentially a preview of the lame, awkward sex you're gonna get, albeit with an attractive female.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Naw. I've been clowning the two of them for years. I'm not someone who can easily separate physical appearance from personality.

It's all of my other faculties more than my ears. Imagine an attractive woman who turns into Elaine from "Seinfeld" when she gets on a dancefloor. I don't care how blessed the woman is with a strong physical frame, the sexiness factor pretty much goes out the window at that point. It's essentially a preview of the lame, awkward sex you're not[/b] gonna get, albeit with an attractive female.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    My friends and I met Penelope in Paris a few years back. She is a fuggin midget man.. and I'm like 5' 7! I like midgets.. you could throw her in a pillow case and take her home with you

• you could throw her in a pillow case and take her home with you

If she ever goes missing, I know where to look first.

• ayoayo 44 Posts
    I dont see how anyone could pick Penelope over Salma. IMO Salma is the epitome of the sexy latin chick. Besides, Penelope has the figure of a 10 year old boy. Salma got that hour glass figure with thickness in all the right places.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I dont see how anyone could pick Penelope over Salma. IMO Salma is the epitome of the sexy latin chick. Besides, Penelope has the figure of a 10 year old boy. Salma got that hour glass figure with thickness in all the right places.

Yeah, what he said (cosign). To add on, I really find Penelope Cruz unattractive, facially and figure-wise (bony) as well. I don't get all the hype about her. Salma, on the other hand, is aaaaaaaaaaaaall that !!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    Can't I have both?

SG

SG! Both at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawrence, what would you do if you had a million $?
    2 chicks at the same time. I've always wanted to do that.