Penelope or Salma?

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
or FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1123609677Gnat">Penelope CruzSalma HayekINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">The images are a bit biased in my opinion's favor...

Comments

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    CRUZ is in the lead!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    CRUZ is in the lead!

Fuck that, Salma all the way. I'm prepared to fight over this one.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Salma all the way.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Can't I have both?

SG

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Can't I have both?

SG

SG! Both at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i'll take neither.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Eewwww. Neither. Gross.

i'll take neither.

Shig are you serious???? Those be some real foine women foolio! Shig plaese to post pictures of two celeb women you would get down with.

Eewwww. Neither. Gross.

You're trippin' too hommie.

• i'll take neither.

Shig are you serious???? Those be some real foine women foolio! Shig plaese to post pictures of two celeb women you would get down with.

yes. im serious. i mean, im not blind. i dont think theyre ugly or anything. just not really catching my fancy. give me a minute to delve into my world of make-believe. i shall post a few pics of celebs i would lovingly pretend marry.

ps
    thought id mention that both these 2 latinas hit on me at the west hollywood whole foods vitamin supplement section as i am, in fact, god's gift to all women.

• ps
    thought id mention that both these 2 latinos hit on me at the west hollywood Golds Gym as i am, in fact, god's gift to all gays.

You forgot to mention that

• ps
    thought id mention that both these 2 latinos hit on me at the west hollywood Golds Gym as i am, in fact, god's gift to all gays.

alright, look man. whatever rumors youve heard about my masseuse job at the church of scientology retreat center are all lies. besides, i was high when i posted that.

• ps

thought id mention that both these 2 latinos hit on me at the west hollywood 24 Hour Fitness as i am, in fact, god's gift to all gays.

• Post deleted by taza_one

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    EASY!

Although, in the interviews I've read, I find Penelope a tad more witty, personable and charming. Tough one to call. Can we get a ref graemlin with a bubble "too close to call" or "too close"?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Salma is in the lead, though I think some of you motherfuckers are like Bush and voted twice. Jesus, where is the Soulstrut integrity I've heard so much about. Can't I have an honest meaningless vote over these two ladies?

• I have a friend who just moved to LA. He went to the WEHO 24 hour fitness not knowing the deal. He said when he was in the shower he noticed some dude looking at him. He wasn't trying to check back but when he looked over again, dude was all lathered up getting his rocks off.

As a WEHO resident, I have nothing against homosexuality, but jerkin the girkin in a public gym???? He wasn't the only one Needless to say he never went back.

I think both are hot but I voted Penelope for those luscious lips.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    penelope looks like a gremlin fish. salma's thick enough.

hayek!

• Salma, definitely. Penelope seems to flip it on an' off at random like a little kid playin with the lightswitch, sometimes she fine others she look like she need to eat. Those are some nice pics tho'.

Meanwhile, Ms Hayek keeps herself delicious on a consistent basis. I'd seriously consider licking every single inch of her if she requested...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I gotta go with Rosario Dawson.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Salma is in the lead, though I think some of you motherfuckers are like Bush and voted twice. Jesus, where is the Soulstrut integrity I've heard so much about. Can't I have an honest meaningless vote over these two ladies?

You can't vote twice hommie

You should've known the answer before you started this thread, she's practically the SS mascot

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    penelope for me... or maybe ellen? i just wanna dance!

• i'll take neither.

yup. well i thought long and hard about this.

ooh! get it?

yeah, but anyways, i likes me some asian girlies. none of which are a-list celebrities. not even b-list dickheads. so i dont know.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Can't I have both?

yes you can!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I gotta go with Rosario Dawson.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Eewwww. Neither. Gross.

You're trippin' too hommie.

Naw. I've been clowning the two of them for years. I'm not someone who can easily separate physical appearance from personality. If either of them had an even remotely appealing personality, though, it would manifest itself in how their bodies looked to me.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    DAMN! Salma is so fly!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Salma over Cruz all day everyday but she is still wack! Her personality ruins the beauty. This chick is dull. I gotta ride with Rosario Dawson.

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts

easily